Winifred - Bedroom - Night

Winifred quickly unties her boots and slides them off, placing them beside the door. Not knowing whether to sit on the bed or move to the chairs, Winifred paces silently back and forth.

As she hears the door to the bathroom open, she stops and watches as Faith walks out, groaning at the tantalizing breasts and feels her heart beating strongly as she reaches the deep brown eyes

Faith watches as Fred appraises her body and let's out the breath of air she had unconsciously been holding. Walking slowly towards the bed, Faith sits down, her back against the headboard. 

"God I missed you" Winifred placing a kiss on her forehead as she slowly walks over to the dresser pulling out a sleeveless t-shirt and shorts to put on. Quickly heading to the bathroom, she chuckles as she hears Faith grumbling quietly behind her. Faith watches as Fred walks into the bathroom, pushing the door gently. Hearing the door open, the slayer growls out at the thighs to the slight hips and tight stomach.

Winifred joined her on the bed and snuggled into her along with small sweet kisses that the slayer returned unhurriedly. Winifred slowly brushed her hands over Faith's body. 

The kisses continued while Faith slipped her hand under Fred's shirt and caressed the lace bra she wore. Gently laying the slayer down, she pushed the shirt up over her breasts and lightly bit the lace covered nipples. Faith sighed contentedly. This unhurried, slow assault on her senses was a new experience. Winifred sat up and pulled off Faith shirt  

Winifred pulled her own t-shirt off to reveal a completely sheer bra. 

"Damn, babe, you've got the sexiest underwear." Faith says

Winifred played with the soft hairs covering Faith's mound as she resumed kissing her. Wanting more from her, Faith began to tug her pants off. Trying to keep contact with the lips as she did so. It wasn't easy, but she managed to strip completely without losing one kiss.

Fred shed her panties had the same sheerness as her bra. She left them on while she lay back down next to Faith. 

She trailed her lips up Faith's neck. Nibbling and whispering at her ear, Fred voice was soft and sweet while the things she said were lusty and decadent. Spreading Faith's legs, she stroked the sexual nub that would ignite the slayer's desires. 

Winifred kissed her way down the slayer's body, landing between wide open legs. Faith's hips arched up toward her. She swept her tongue immediately though the folds already slick with Faith's readiness. 

The slayer was released several times by the tender barrage of Fred tongue and long fingers probing inside her. Winifred planted feather light kisses between her legs and inside her thighs. Winifred gazed up at the slayer. Her head now rested on arms that were crossed over Faith's hips. Looking back down at the her, Faith brought her hand down and sifted her fingers through her lover hair as she pulled her up so that Winifred lay on top of her with her head resting on Faith's chest. 

Fred whispers quietly before falling asleep. "I love you."

"Ah, hell. You were fighting it all the way, weren't you babe?" Faith wrapping her arm tightly around Winifred and kissing her gently on the head. "God help you, I love you, too." Faith murmurs quietly, feeling a tear ease from her eye at saying those words for the first time in her life.