Reunited Love (Tom Riddle X Shirley Turner)

Fatbunny101

Hey Shirley, hope you like this imagine. I'm sorry if you don't. Not my best but I tried. Thank you for being patient though. Xx~ MBear/Randy

Warning: None but cuteness?? Idk

Word count: 630

Shirley's POV

"So basically we'll get rid of the Muggleborns first and then the muggle cities. We'll take over England first and then move to other parts of the world. Sound like a plan?" Tom questioned, looking at me. I smiled deviously and nodded. "Of course honey. We'll be the king and queen of the world! The wizarding world WILL bow down before us." I stated as I ran a hand through my long black hair, my light blue eyes resting on him as I walked towards the fridge. Opening it, I sighed and shook my head.

"Babe, I'm going to the store! We're out of ham, manoisase, cheese, bread, and ice cream!" I called out as I headed towards the door, grabbing my purse as I passed the table he was sitting at. Hugging him, I kissed his lips and started walking out the door before I turned around and yelled "I love you Tom Riddle!" He only looked up and smiled as I knew he couldn't feel love but he was surprisingly starting to, probably from me having this spell I learned from my grandmother to use on those who had no feelings. "Love you too Ley" With that, I walked out of the apartment and to the old car waiting in the parking garage. Once in, it grumbled and creaked before I pulled out and drove it to the nearest grocery store which was a good hour away.

An hour later, I pulled up to the supermarket and walked inside, smiling at the clerk with his top hat on. "Morning Ms. Turner." The clerk said as I walked past him towards the freezer center. "Morning Mr. Thomas." I said as I grabbed what I needed and headed towards the counter. Mr. Thomas was a family friend, coming from a pureblood family himself. "I see you and Mr. Riddle are deciding to tie a knot." He said as he gestured towards the engagement ring. Smiling, I nodded. "It was his mother's but she left it for him before he died." He nodded before ringing up the total. "That'll be twelve pounds and seventy five pence." As I was getting the money for him, everything suddenly went quiet before there was a ringing in my ears. Screams and crying could be heard but I just fell back in shock.

Soon, I felt pain engulf me as I screamed out, the ringing still happening in my ears. Firetrucks could be heard zooming towards the stores that were caught in the apparent bombing. My last thoughts were: I love you Tom Riddle and we will meet again to rightfully take what is ours.

~ Skip time ~

Tom Riddle's POV

"Lord Voldemort." Someone murmured from in front of me as I shook my head and saw the boy I hated more than the muggle who stole the love of my life away. "Come to die, Potter?" I hissed, eyes narrowing. With that, we engaged into a full on wand battle, our wands meeting in the middle. Suddenly, I fell onto my knees as the elder wand was ripped from my hands and into the Potter boys. "Thank you... Potter." His face held shock as I felt myself crumbling into ashes, knowing I failed Shirley.

Upon opening my eyes, I saw the woman I loved all those years ago looking as beautiful as ever. "Hush now darling. Everything will be okay. We have reunited love finally. I've been waiting forever for you love." With that, we both walked hand in hand to the unknown, smiling as we did.