Doppelgänger

Supergirl went to visit the Starhavenite who claimed to be at the crash site. What she got was a black van and a license plate number. I was excited to know we have a lead. But when the plate numbers came up untraceable my heart shattered and tears of frustration escaped my eyes.

Anderson put his arm around me and rubbed my back, "hey it's gonna be ok. We'll find him. We won't stop."

"I know. But it's been nearly 3 years since I lost him. I'm missing everything. His first steps, his first words, potty training, everything." I sobbed in his chest. He has the same chest size as Ephram so it somewhat felt like my big brother was here comforting me.

A few days pasted and we were still stuck with no leads and I still can't feel his energy. Maybe he didn't land on this planet and I'm here wasting my time in the space boonies.

Well at least this prison has a good training room. I train with all of them, Hank, Monny, Kara, even Alex wanted to give it a shot. Of course I went easy on her, but she just wanted to see how I moved.

"Alright you two, your battle suits are done." Winn said with the biggest smile on his face. "There's one for you and one for you." He handed both of us the suits, Anderson's under armor was black with his favorite color, green running down either side of his obliques. He looks so cool. I hurry and put mine on, mine was the same but instead of green it's purple and with the royal family symbol on the left. Everything fit perfectly, the battle boots, the pants were loose enough to move around in and had a hole for my tail. The long sleeve under armor hugged my curves perfectly. I loved it.

"How do you guys like them?" Winn asked with an anxious look.

"I love it." Both Anderson and I said.

"Yes!" Winn smiled brightly and clapped his hands together in excitement.

"Now it's time to put them to the test." I said with a smirk. "Anderson, no matter what we can't let the earthlings now how strong we truly are." I whispered, he nodded before we went at it.

We trained hand to hand combat, no energy blasts.

The suits were fantastic, just what I asked for. Durability, flexibility and originality. Winn is a genius. After training I washed up and got ready for my 'job interview' at L-Corp.

Monny escorted me to the massive building known as L-Corp. The lady at the front desk was expecting us so as soon as she saw us we headed down a thousand feet to the lower level. The training room, as known as 'The Dungeon.' This place was huge and bright. There was a weightlifting area which won't be of any use to me giving the fact that I could lift this stuff since before I could walk. There was also a sauna, that might be useful. But what really caught my eye was the training arena. It was surrounded by glass windows. It may seem simple but it was cooler then the D.E.O's training room.

I guess someone was about to train because a man entered the arena and started stretching. "There are two people ahead of you Mon-El." The blonde woman said.

He chuckled, "me. Yeah I'm not here for the job. She is."

I wasn't paying to much attention to them, I was more focused on the person about to fight. Who is he gonna fight? The other guy? A flash of light appeared and there was an opponent. Holy shit! It's a battle simulator. This is awesome. From what I can tell this is kinda like ours back home, I just don't know if it hits as hard. Oh wait a minute the hologram just punched the dude and he flew back and hit the glass. He was out cold. Same happened to the other guy. Weaklings.

I took a deep breath before entering the arena. "Good luck Ms. Kingman." The blonde said as she gave me a worried look.

I looked at Monny and he nodded, "you got this." He reassured me.