삼십 삼 (33)

❃❃❃
yoongi and jimin decided they needed to tell the rest of the guys about their relationship but not before they told jimin's grandma.

she deserved to know first. i mean, after all, she was the one who kind of made yoongi realize he needed to talk with jimin.

"im nervous to tell my grandmother."

"why be nervous? she said yesterday that she can tell we're in love." yoongi chuckled and jimin punched him playfully, "yeah you're right."

he felt at ease. i guess he was just nervous because he's never really been in a serious relationship.

yoongi wasn't his first kiss. yoongi didn't take away his virginity, but yoongi was the only one who truly cared about jimin. he genuinely wanted to spend the rest of his life making jimin happy and taking care of him.

and that was special to jimin.

but also very special and all too new for yoongi because he never wanted to do anything. he always kept his guard up but for the beautiful black haired boy, he let it down.

flaunting all his flaws and imperfections because he knew jimin would still love him the same, if not stronger.

yoongi pressed a kiss to jimin's forehead and grabbed his hand. "are you ready to tell your grandma?"

"yes, let's do this." jimin's smiled from ear to ear and yoongi found it breathtaking, but also mind boggling. how could someone be so perfect with each little everyday action?
❃❃❃

the frail old lady was sitting at the dining room table, knitting what seemed to be a sweater. 

she cheerfully greeted the two boys when they walked in, hand-in-hand, a sight she was expecting to see.

"oh how cute!" she squealed. "you finally together? spill the beans!" her smile wider than jimin's if that were even possible.

"yeah halemoni, we are." jimin's face was splattered with a red tint and yoongi found it rather adorable. he pecked his boyfriends cheek and bopped him on the nose. 

"good because i made this sweater! and it's for you guys. it has both of you on it. isn't cute? do you like it?"

the sweater was pink and blue, knitted onto it was jimin and yoongi's face and on the top said, "true love." if you wouldnt of known his grandmother made the comfy sweater, you'd think a teenaged girl did.

yoongi admired the fact that she was still young at heart and wondered if that's where jimin got it from.

"i love it. let me try it on." yoongi smirked.

"ahhh you're great for my jiminie!"
this was overall a very memorable moment in both of the boy's lives.
❃❃❃

"i can't believe my grandma made that. its sort of embarrassing."

yoongi flicked jimin's forehead. "oh hush up, its cute!"

jimin rubbed his head and pushed his lower lip out, pouting. "i didn't know you were such a sap."

yoongi chuckled and pulled the boy onto his lap, thinking of how they did this yesterday and confessed their love for each other.

"i wasnt, that is, until i met you."

"see what i mean! a fucking sap!"

yoongi didn't want this moment to end and thankfully it didnt have to.

but later they'd have to let their friends know of the relationship that blossomed between them.

this was rushed but i needed to update

im almost to 3k !!!

i love u guys so much

how was it other than it being short? ^-^

- 94KHOP