Question & Answer

Question & Answer

Hey! Don’t get angry at me for the answers I provide, okay? Okay.

+++

Question: Will you be writing a sequel? (Also asked in these ways: Sequel? SEQUEL? SEQUEL NOW. SEQUEL OR YOU DIE TONIGHT.)

Answer: Nopity, nope, nope, nope.

Reason: Well, my friends, I am a busy girl (Netflix is a top priority.) Kidding, but I have school and I can barely focus on that, never mind writing Becoming Beautiful (attempting to update Just My Luck) and a sequel to Despicable Arrogance. And to be honest, I’m not in the mood to continue their story. I feel as if I were to write a sequel, Grayson and Audrey wouldn’t end up together. Sorry, but it’s the truth. I’d probably give her and Sebastian a chance if I were to write it, which I’m definitely not.

There will be no sequel in the future.

+++

Question: Will you be making an epilogue? (Also asked in these ways: Epilogue?! EPILOGUE! YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN EPILOGUE!)

Answer: No.

Reason: I don’t want to put any definite ending on this story. Now this doesn’t mean that you can go and write your own alternate ending, but you can imagine it. Some people want Sebastian and Audrey to get together, so they’ll imagine that, and the Darcie shippers can imagine Audrey and Grayson together. Everyone is happy! :D

+++

Question: Will there be any more Grayson’s point of view?

Answer: No.

Reason: I don’t want to write it, plus I do not have time. So even if I wanted to write it, I wouldn’t be able to. I’m already behind with two of my projects! I’m supposed to be doing them now but I’m typing this!

+++

Question: Why did you end it so abruptly?

Answer: Guys, I told you all that the story was ending in the authors notes! I started saying it in the mid-twenties. Although it may have seemed abrupt, I didn’t want to write it any further. I would have had to include a lot more problems and scenarios, which would have ultimately made the book ten chapters longer.

+++

Question: Will there be a spin off? 

Answer: Nope. 

Reason: Because I don't like having to use the same characters in a different story, mainly because I have to consistently check the other story to make sure that I'm not making any mistakes. I can't have a spin off about Shane and Sam and say that they met in a subway station, right? I'm actually not sure how they met... I don't remember. (Bad Author Alert.)

+++

Question: Is this an April Fools day joke? 

Answer: No. 

+++

Question: May I write a spin off and/or sequel to this story (or any of your works)?

Answer: No. 

Reason: I don't let people continue my stories or write spin offs and/or sequels because it's my story. Not only that, but if I ever plan to have my stories published, there would be problems because someone else is using my characters/settings/plots. This is also the reason why I don't write books with people.

Any other questions? Ask them below!

SUM UP: There will be no continuation of this story in any way: No spinoffs, no sequel, no epilogue. You will never see these characters ever again unless you reread this story. You (and everyone else) cannot write sequels, spin offs, epilogues, etc. for this story.