He Gave Me a Dildo...

"Londyn we need a new advisement specialist!" My sexy girlfriend Riley tells me as she walks into our shared office. Sitting at her desk beside mines "Londyn what are we gonna do?!?!" She asked turning to look at me pouting her purple covered lips.

"Well we can start with not firing every one that we hire for that position" I smile sarcastically at her

"But he was a sexist pig and I cant work with a sexist pig" she says in a matter fact tone twirling her purple locks.

"Yes you've said that about the other five you fired this month. And oh look its only the 15th." I told her pointing at the calender on my desk to further make my point. "Now promise the next one you hire you will give them atleast a week before you decied that hes a pig "

Don't get me wrong most of them were pigs. The others just seemed to say the wrong things at the wrong time. Like Mike the second one she fired this month told her "You dress very professional for a woman". Now I'm sure he didnt mean it the way it came out but it was obviously the wrong thing to say to her. She fired him on the spot.

"Fine I promise." she says reluctantly. "But what are we to do now?" she asks me

"Follow the same procedure as before. Call down to HR and have them start pulling out applications and setting up interviews. We will have someone new to fill the position by tomorrow."

"Don't be mad." by the pleading tone in her voice I already know I'm gonna be pissed

"What have you done Riley?!"

"Well...." she looks as if she is afraid to tell me I know its a front. This woman is the fiercest I know. I have never seen anything scare her

"Spit it out babe" I say impatiently.

"I already been down to HR and Jen said that people were pulling their applications for the position. Apparently someone spread the word I was a hard ass and was constantly firing people from the position. and all the application that are left aren't qualified for the job." She said looking at me waiting for the explosion that she thinks will follow.

I had to take deep breaths I love this woman with all that I have in me but after the third man she fired I warned her this would happen. Sometimes I hated being right. Your probably asking yourself why do I keep letting her fire people. Well she has to deal with all the advertisement seeing as she oversees the finical part of the company. I only handle who we are to publish she handles their contracts and budgets. Choosing how much to pay on advertisement for each book, magazine & occasional paper is also her job. So having a person in advertisement that will not undermine her authority because she is a woman is hard to come by. Now you probably wondering why we wont hire a woman. We actually had a woman but she retired at 34 when she married her husband. Which is what started this hunt for a new Advertisement specialist. So far no woman to our knowledge has applied.

"Its fine babe I mean its not like I warned your or anything" I say sarcastically.

"I know I'm sorry Lon please help me fix it." she replied batting her eyes at me. I instantly clamed down when I looked at her. I couldn't stay mad at her longer than five minutes.

"You know what we have to do." I told her leaning back in my chair daring her to disagree with me. I already had this planned not that I would be happy about it either but it was our only option.

"NO! absolutely not. I will not have that man any where near me. I see enough of him on required holidays." She tells me.

"Babe come on"

"Don't you "babe come on" me" She used air quotes and everything. "Do you not remember the gift he gave me when we were 15 and I just started my period so I was a little moody?" Knowing it was a rhetorical question I did not answer. Because of course I remember how could I forget. "A fucking dildo! He gave me a dildo Londyn. And do you remember what he said when he gave it to me?!" Again a rhetorical question so I didn't answer. "He said that the only reason I had an attitude was because I haven't got laid and girls just went doing it for me. He did this in front of the whole school Lon you remember. So not only did he out me as gay he also publicly humiliated me. In fact I can remember a time when he wasn't torturing us. I swear he's the reason men just don't do it for me."

All of this was true the guy was a complete dick always has been always will be. Though he is the best of the best at what he do and I have to convince her of that.

"Riley you don't think I get it? He tortured us both. But he is the best Riles and he is looking for a company to settle down with and we as a company with a position that he can fill." I get up and stand behind her as I start to give her a shoulder massage. "Look I don't want to hire him either but -and I hate to say this- we need him. We have no other option." Kissing her forehead I turned her chair to face me and I sat in her lap. Laying my head in her neck I proceeded butter her up "How about this we keep him on till hwe can find someone else?"

"Fine your right but you have to call him because I refuse." she replied

"Really babe?!" I ask her picking my head up from her neck looking into her eyes

"Yes. But I'm not calling him." she tells me.

I quickly get up and start to fiddle with stuff on my desk avoiding eye contact with her. "That's okay babe because our dads already talked to him

"Wait! You planned this?!" she says shock written all over her face "You are lucky I love you!"

"I love you too." I tell her. Then I blow a kiss at her

"Your fathers are on line one Ms. Summers and Ms. Paige" Our P.A says through the phones speaker.

Speak of the devils and they shall appear. Or in this case call. "Put them through Jonathan Oh and don't forget to fax out that announcement for the meting next week"

"Yes mam." he replies than clicks over to our dads

"Hey Londyn have you told her yet" I hear Riles dad Nate Summers loud and clear over the speaker.

Right to the point as always. "Yea pops I told her and she has agreed."

"I must say I am not happy you guys been plotting behind my back." Riles tell them

"Oh hush child it was the only way to get you to listen. Anyways I'm glad you girls have agreed to this. He will be there in an hour for his interview." My dad James Paige tells us

"We love you girls." They say in together before we could respond or protest they hang up.

I hate it when they do that

----------------------------------------

Hey guys this is something new I'm trying let me know if you likely!!! Also this was over 1200 words so I'm really happy about that fact. Anyways if you like Vote and Comment if not comment and tell me why. Thanks for reading I enjoy writing for you guys !!!