Chapter 19: Right Now

And I could do this forever
So let's go crazy together

Harry lips on mine is warm and hard. This kiss is different among all the kiss that we've shared in the past. The way that his tongue brushes on my lips, eagerly asking for an entrance sends an unfamiliar ache in between my legs. His hands continue to travel on my back pulling me closer to him like we haven't seen each other for ages. My whole body is feverish but the good kind, another thing that I have never felt in my entire existence before.

As I was gasping for air I slightly pushed him away to let go from the kiss. It seemed to me that he doesn't have any intention of ending that kiss. He really does trying to punish me for lack of air to breath.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I pouted as his hands rested on my waist pulled me even closer towards him.

He gave me a playful smile. "Maybe, now you should learn your lesson not to hang up on me," he said as he planted a peck on my lips.

The excitement and joy that I feel in my heart in that very moment is clouding my thoughts on why I was really there in the first place. My car. I need to know of he did really sell my car.

"Where is my car?" I asked him seriously. "Please don't play with me, that car is from my dad and my mom will kill me if she knew that my car is gone," I explained.

He reached for my hand as he walked towards the couch pulling me with him. He sat on it and I sat beside him, with at least a couple of inches distance.

"Here," he shook his head and slightly tapped his legs.

I furrowed ny brow with confusion.

"Here," he repeats. "Sit. Here."

My eyes widened. What? He wanted me to sit on his lap? My heartbeat automatically raise. He gave me a boring look.

"I a-am fine h-here," I swallowed.

He shook his head. "Uh uh, here," he pointed on his lap again.

I looked down not having any single idea on what to do. I've never sat in someone else's lap before except my dad's.

"Swift," he called and I looked up. "We're together now right?" He asks and I nodded as an answer. "So you should be comfortable in being intimate, I've never been in a relationship like this before but it piss me off whenever you're not around or too far from me, I am not gonna ask you to sleep with me, but let me be able to hold you and be close to you,"

My heart melted from what he said, although the thought of sleeping made me nervous a little bit. Mom was right, Harry is way experienced than me when it comes to intimacy but its both our first time to be in a relationship. I just hope he will stop making demands to me cause I am not used to being boss around.

"Can I say something?" I asked politely.

"Of course," he smiled.

"I'm new to all of this," I tell him. "Having a boyfriend or being in a relationship never crosses my mind, I have always been independent and I make decisions on my own." I swallowed the lump in my throat, really hoping that he would understand. "I wanted to be comfortable being intimate with you but it will for sure take time, I hope we could compromise in terms of the things that you want and the things that I want, cause the last thing I wanted to happen is us fighting," I explained.