When life gives you lemons...

Aries: Ditches them at their animatronic enemy and runs away afterward.

Taurus: Makes some incredibly sour beverages with the lemons to serve to everyone.

Gemini: Notify Chica that it's not party time without ze lemons. Then go around the pizzeria ditching lemons at everyone.

Cancer: Places lemons in random places in the pizzeria.

Leo: protects everyone and fights off Vincent with Lemons.

Virgo: Run around throwing lemons and screaming *inhale my lemons enragement childs*

Libra: Plant some lemon trees and have millions of lemons. You use these lemons to start up a lemon company which you use the money from to buy the pizzeria. (You got some smarts there) and you fire Vincent whist chasing him out of the pizzeria with all the night guards ditching lemons at him. *this was your plan all along*

Scorpio: Give everyone a lemon and  screech in their face afterwards.

Sagittarius: Run around like a maniac squeezing lemon juice in all enemy and BBF animatronics eyes. *ends up in foxy chasing you around screaming 'arg! My eye/s!!'*

Capricorn: Drawing faces on the lemons and giving them names. *some of the animatronics squish them on purpose which results in a funeral and tears*

Aquarius: Shares the lemons around. Ends up making a club for lemon lovers.

Pisces: Carries lemons around all night making lemony puns to animatronics with Mike.