26%

[6/23]
If it was you..

With Sasuke and (Y/n) were now trapped in Haku's crystal mirrors. "I told you guys we weren't ready for this! Now we are stuck in some random person's ice chamber! Ugh... what have I done to deserve this.. and poor Tazuna is witnessing all this.." ignoring what (Y/n) said, Sasuke looked around the ice mirrors. "Tch. I don't think Naruto is here yet. He's such a an idiot."

"Stop calling Naruto and idiot, you idiot." (Y/n) scolded, "it's not like you like him, or do you?" Sasuke argued. Turning around the Senju eyed the Uchiha. "The masked one didn't hit any vital signs with its senbon needles?" (Y/n) asked, in a serious tone for once. "It seems he wants to leave us half dead or something..."

But once they heard Naruto's voice they instantly turned to the direction his voice was coming from. Smiling, (Y/n) said, "He's here! I told you he'll show up eventually!"

Loading... 26%

"Naruto.. I'll deal with you later." Haku said, entering the Ice Mirrors." (Y/n) and Sasuke looked directly at the mirror he entered, and the Uchiha started taking out his kunai. But Haku disappeared and went to another mirror. "How does he move..?!" The (hair color) haired girl muttered. As she saw Haku multiplying and move on to all the mirrors around the trap. Each one of them holding three senbon needles.

"SASUKE!" (Y/n) yelled as she saw Sasuke wince in pain, instantly making hand signs to a Jutsu she has never used, but gave it a try. "Wood Style: Unbreakable Dome!" She said, making an dome big enough to block the whole ice chamber. Blocking all the senbon needles that hit Sasuke.  Falling on her knees, she checked on her comrade.

Her eyes widened as she realized that all the needles managed to hit some of Sasuke's vital signs. Taking out all the needles that hit the Uchiha, (Y/n) started shaking him gently. "Sasuke! Sasuke! Uchiha Boy! Wake up!"

Tears were forming in her eyes again. All the guilt was taking over her body, just remembering how she wasn't there the day it all happened. The day Sasuke really needed her the most.

"I've always been a crybaby... I'm sorry Sasuke-Kun! I'm sorry I wasn't there when your clan was slaughtered by Itachi... I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to go to school the next day... I'm sorry.... Uchiha Sasuke!" (Y/n) whispered as she laid her head on the Uchiha's stomach. Wiping the tears away, she noticed that couple minutes later, he was slightly moving.  "You didn't hear that did you?!" The Senju stuttered, her face turning red. 

"Heh..... So you really do care...?" Sasuke muttered, with closed eyes. "If it was you.... who's mother and father murder was replayed in your head thousands of times.... how would you feel...?" The Uchiha taunted, in between coughs. As (Y/n) was being guilt ridden, she remembered how he ignored her the day she came back. All the way till the end of their academy days, she was ignored and thrown into the shadows by Sasuke.

Sasuke's eyebrows furrowed, seeing that the Senju wasn't responding to him at all. He sighed. "You really don't understand how much I needed you, or at least someone by me that day. You were probably at home doing nothing. Since you always arrive late to school."  He said, making a comment on her usual habit of arriving late to school.

Shaking her head, "you've got it all wrong Sasuke. You're not the only one who is suffering!" (Y/n) implied. Her mood changing immediately. Standing up, "You think I have this red thing on my forehead because I want to?" 

Wincing as he stood up, the Uchiha glared at the girl in front of him. "So tell me, how much you really suffer. As if your whole family was killed by your older brother." He threatened. The Senju kept quiet. "Exactly. Don't come and say that I'm not the only one suffering when I am."

Scoffing as Sasuke stood, (Y/n) sat on the floor avoiding any contact with the Uchiha. "I can't believe I actually thought you would actually open up to me.. I might of not been there that day, but do you know how many times I've tried to comfort you? You're really something else, Uchiha Boy." (Y/n) said, shaking her head.

I should've listened to you...

End of Chapter 6