30%

[7/23]
How would it be?

Everyone was now back in village, and Naruto, Sasuke and I were training. All of us were taking a break, and both of them brought their own lunches, and I forgot my on the counter. Sighing, I looked around and tried to forget about the fact that I'm starving. "Why am I like this?" I muttered to myself. My habit of always being late, being forgetful, and becoming instantly depressed were all kicking in today. Literally, today was a mess.

Naruto eyed me, and poked my cheek. "(Y/n)-Chan, you don't have a lunch?" He asked, and I shrugged. The Uzumaki near his bento to me, "you can have the rest of mine, dattebayo!"

I could feel Sasuke staring at both of us, until we heard screaming coming from the woods. "ONNNEEEE-SAN!"

"Katsu." I muttered, and left Naruto to go the direction my younger brother was yelling from. "Onee-San! You forgot your lunch!" Raising an eyebrow at him, I smirked. "Aren't you supposed to be in the academy?!"

Sweatdropping, I glared at my younger brother. "Onee-San, you see... Uh, Konohamaru wanted to watch Naruto train, well he wanted to learn this special Jutsu of his.." Katsu said, as Konohamaru started running to catch up to him. "You two are nine and ten! Why do you want to know a jutsu Naruto-Kun made up?!"

As Konohamaru caught up with Katsu he bowed at me as a greeting, "(Y/n)-Senpai! I'm so glad you're doing better!" He said, his long scarf hitting the ground.

Smiling, I thanked him. "Arigato, Konohamaru." Sasuke looked at all three of us, strangely. "What do you mean doing better? Senju is perfectly fine." He said, and Naruto chimed in, "Konohamaru! Are you here to learn the Sexy Jutsu again?"

Deadpanning, "You're teaching this innocent baby the Sexy Jutsu?! Katsu do you know about this?!"

Loading ... 30%

"Are you hiding something from us, (Y/n)?" Sasuke asked as we walked to Ichiraku's Ramen with Naruto. Nodding my head no, I said "why would I hide something from you two? I mean, I've got nothing to hide.."

Looking at me suspiciously, Sasuke raised his eyebrow. "Then explain the red thing you have on your forehead." He said, making me smirk. "I would, but you said you don't want to know how I much I really suffer.. remember?" I said, making him scoff. "Well now, I want to know. So, tell me." He said, poking my forehead.

Taking a seat at Ichiraku's, I ordered what I wanted, "Nope. I really don't want to tell you the whole story. I'm very forgetful, remember that Uchiha Boy." I said, smiling at him. Looking away, Sasuke took his chopsticks and began eating his ramen.

"Itadakimasu!"

**

"I'll walk you home." Sasuke insisted, and I smirked. "So now you want to know? Good try, Uchiha Boy. But, I won't spill."

Crossing his arms, "Hn. I don't care. It's common courtesy to make sure your comrade gets home safely." He insisted, and followed me as I walked to the Senju residence. "Then go make sure Naruto-Kun gets home safely. Common courtesy, right?

"He can get home on his own." Was all Sasuke said, making me chuckle. "You're not gonna get anything from me Sasuke-Kun. I've said enough during our last mission."

"I'm sorry, Sasuke-Kun!!" Sasuke imitated, making a vein pop out of my forehead. But I sighed, "Well. It seems you've completed your mission on getting me back home safely. So, goodbye Uchiha Boy!" I said, waving bye as I entered my house. "Take care." Sasuke said insincerely as he waved me goodbye.

**

"ONNEEEEEEEEEEE-SANN!!" Masaaki yelled trying to call out his sister. Katsu and Kaoru were on the table eating the food he prepared since their parents were out on a mission once again. Yelling out again, Masaaki didn't get a reply from (Y/n). "She's probably sleeping, Masaaki. Onee-San was training all day." Katsu insisted.

Eyes widening, the eight-year old sprinted upstairs to his sister's room. Opening the door, he saw that (Y/n) fainted, and was on the floor. "Onee-San! Kaoru, call Tsunade-San! Onee-Chan fainted again!"

Hearing this, Katsu ran upstairs, and got his older sister and held her bridal style. "Are we going to the hospital? I thought we were going to wait for Tsunade-San.. Nii-San I think-"

"We can't wait for Tsunade! She is out of the village gambling or something! She thought that (Y/n) would be fine with the Healing Seal on her." Katsu explained as he started walking down the stairs, "We're going to hospital."

End of Chapter 7

I really need to pee  + I feel bad for not updating Sensei! But I have the worse writer's block ever. But I'm really enjoying writing this book.