52%

[12/23]
All that pain that fills me.

I waved Naruto goodbye. Telling him that he shouldn't worry about me since it's night and he insisted that he should walk me back home. Everything just felt wrong to me, my mother is still on a mission somewhere in another village, I'm leaving my brothers and father behind as I will leave first thing in the morning with Tsuna-San.

I pray everyday that my illness will soon fade away, that Tsuna-San cures me for once and I become a strong kunochi protecting my family and comrades. That's my dream, waiting to come true. Walking past a familiar swing set that me and my younger brothers used to play at, I smiled to myself as I got closer to it.

These were the first memories I had with Sasuke. When his brother was leaving to go to his missions he would stop by here and played until he left. He would play with my siblings and I. But once his clan was massacred, he started coming less and less. Soon to be replaced by Naruto-Kun.

Naruto, how much love I have for that kid. Even though I just remember him as a goofy kid who was hated by adults and a class clown. He was loved deeply by me at least.

Ugh, I don't know what to do anymore.

Loading ... 52%

I stayed at the swing for a while longer, all I could think about was Sasuke-Kun.

Ew, I called him Sasuke-Kun.

Shaking my head, I couldn't help but sigh. "I think I like him! Ughhh!" I said out loud, until I heard footsteps coming near. Turning around to see who was coming, I smiled.

"Kakashi-Sensei! Hi!" I said, waving at my Sensei. "What brings you here so late at night?" He asked, taking a seat on the swing. "I had a lot on my mind, but then I remembered you're leaving soon, (Y/n)-Chan. I hope you become a strong shinobi. As my student all I want is the best for you, and for you to get better and stronger."

"Thank you, Kakashi-Sensei. I won't disappoint you. I promise you. When I come back I'll be as strong as ever."

"Promise?" Kakashi said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. Kakashi-Sensei. I promise I'll be stronger."

**

Today is the day I'm leaving, I don't know for how long. But it's going to be for a while. Tsunade explained that we are gonna treat my illness away from the village mainly because she wants to visit places besides the Hidden Leaf to find stronger herbs and well .... gamble.

My brothers were in the academy and I wrote them my last goodbye for now. I hope that they take it well. All I want right now is to hug them goodbye, I want to hug my mom and dad goodbye. But the shinobi world is rough, especially for parents. Everyday is a new mission to maintain the family.

Besides that, I passed by Kakashi-Sensei earlier this morning. He told me that since the Chunnin Exams are coming up, and 2 man squads can't participate, my replacement while I'm gone will be Haruno Sakura. Since she was put in a 4 man squad, she volunteered to be moved to our squad.

I remember the pinkette. She was always had hearteyes for Sasuke.

At this point I feel like Sasuke has forgotten all about me. But I know, deep down that it'll continue being like this until he avenges his older brother. I know there's no point in trying to even cater to Sasuke. So from now on my goal is better myself and only myself.

It's not my job to find the best in other people.

And it's also not my job to better Sasuke.

"(Y/n)! You all packed?" I heard Tsunade yell. "Finally! I've been waiting in front of the gates since forever!" I said, crossing my arms. "Sorry kiddo. I had to tell the Hokage some details."

"Care to tell?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as the gates opened. "Don't worry about it."

**

Running as fast as I can, I tried reaching Konohagakure front gates, the one [Name] will be leaving from.

But I was too late.

"Hey kid! They left already. I cant let you be here for long so get going!" One of the guards said, making me roll my eyes. I hate when people tell me what to do.

"I'm too late... But I promise when you come back. I'll be stronger. For the both of us."