78%

[18/23]
They say you'll become happy when you fall in love, who said that?

"I love you.. Sasuke-Kun.." [Name] mumbled, stepping into his embrace. "I love you..." she said again, hugging him tighter. Sasuke wrapped his arms around her shoulders, and kissed her forehead. "It's okay for me to love you, because everything is okay when I'm with you." He mumbled, holding her tighter.

[Name] pulled away and started walking away from Sasuke. "I have a life back with Naruto and Jiraiya. I can't be held back, please come to me when the time is right." She said, walking back home leaving Sasuke all alone once again. Those beautiful cherry blossoms moved with her gracefully, the sun radiated around her and [Name]'s hair swayed, "even if it's love.. I only know a love that is walking away from me."He thought, watching her leave.

"You are confusing." Sasuke muttered.

Loading ... 78%

"YOU CAN'T GO [NAME]-CHAN TSUNADE WOULD KILL US!" Naruto yelled at me, shaking me as he held onto my shoulders. Jiraiya sweatdropped at my words. "I've decided to head my own path, I'm sorry Naruto-Kim. But Tsuna-San will understand. She won't let you hold me back, I'm not a caged bird, you know?" I said, fiddling with my fingers. Naruto fake cried, "But- What about Konoha!?"

I sighed.

I decided to head my own path. I've noticed that as the days past I feel my body getting weaker and my healing abilities are dire now, my healing seal isn't helping me out anymore. "Oh, Don't worry about me Naruto!" I kindly said, kissing the Uzumaki's cheek.

"[N-Name]!" Naruto said, blushing. Jiraiya laughed, "we wish you a safe trip, Senju! A true Shinobi must lead their own path!" He cheered, giving me a thumbs up. "It's the start of spring! The season of a new start. It's the season of growth, hope and love." Jiraiya went on. Making me laugh, "I'll miss you guys. Thank you for being with me." I said, holding onto my traveling bag.

"Until we meet again. Thank you." I shouted, waving my hands as I walked my own direction.

"Bye, [Name]-Chan! I love you!! I'll become even more stronger so when you come back you'll be impressed and fall in love with me hehe! Believe it!!" Naruto yelled, waving me goodbye. I smiled and moved my way along.

I've lived a life that's been guarded, a life that's been constantly looked at and babied. I no longer want to live like this or under the ideology of the Shinobi way. I'm a Senju, I am a true Shinobi regardless, my ancestors created the powerful nation Konohagakure.

I walked to the field I once met Sasuke at, and wondered around. I noticed that my notebook was gone once again and I deadpanned, "He's gonna use that lame excuse again!" I yelled, sweatdropping. Sasuke was a pretty sleek dude, but I can tell deep down something is truly bothering him.

But perhaps Sasuke is right, maybe its not wrong for him to love me. Maybe everything will be alright if I let him in, If he's my fate everything will be okay, right?

I started a fire and gathered branches, since nighttime was coming soon. I let my thoughts get the best of me and started reflecting on the past once again— it's hard falling in love and knowing that you will eventually end up hurting the person you love. I don't want to be selfish, but I don't want to hurt Sasuke even more and continue pushing him away.