91%

[21/23]
But I pretend not to know, and I'm lingering.

Suigetsu looked at Karin worried, "Is she okay?" He asked her. It's been a four weeks since you've gotten sick and he has been nonstop worrying about you. He's scared that Sasuke will come back out of nowhere and kill him if he finds out you've gotten sick. "She's fine. [Name] said she's hungry you should get her something to eat."

You were laying in bed with a cold towel on your forehead, but for some reason you were craving tomatoes so bad. You weren't sure if it was because you miss Sasuke or because you just crave them. "I miss you..." You whispered to yourself, tracing the unoccupied spot on your bed. Sasuke would always brush his fingers through your hair and hold you tight.

It's been a long time since Sasuke has returned and you are wondering what's happening now. Did Itachi killed him? What is taking him so long?

Suigetsu walked in your room and asked if you are hungry, "Yes! Can you get me tomatoes please! I really miss Sasuke." You told him. He chuckled and agreed, "Sasuke must love you a lot. Don't worry [Name]-Chan he will be back. I know him."

You smiled in reassurance and knew that he was right.

Your ability to walk was still weak, and you would run a fever occasionally but you weren't fainting anymore. Your illness seemed to have peaked, but it's slowly calming down.

Sighing, you just wished Sasuke was safe and sound, he still had your notebook which made you a little mad because it had written all your thoughts about the Uchiha. Hearing a knock on the door, you hear Karin walking in.

"[Name]. Bite my arm."

You looked at the Uzumaki disgusted, "Ew.. you're weird Karin.."

"Just do it. It's a way to heal you, my chakra will give you power. Please, just do it." She said, making you wonder what she was up to. Reluctantly, you bit down on her skin.

"I'm uncomfortable with this.. I can only bite Sasuke's skin... this girl is gross."

But immediately, you felt a sense of chakra running through your body. "[Name]! Don't freak out." Karin yelled.

"What?! What happened?" You yelled back, all the restored energy ran through your veins. "I think- Well! You know.. You...."

You rolled your eyes seeing how much the Uzumaki was stuttering, "Just spit it out already! What happened? What's wrong?"

Karin looked at you wide eyed,

"You fucked Sasuke!"

You looked at her dumbfounded, "what about it?! You're freaking me out Karin, are you always like this?" You asked, looking her up and down. Karin looked at you extremely shocked, "You..."

"Have you felt nausea in the morning??" she asked, touching your forehead. "Any weird cravings?"

You nodded your head no, "No.. Why?"

"Because you're pregnant!"

Loading ... 91%

More weeks passed, Sasuke fought Danzō and Konohagakure and all the nations were due for war. He defeated Itachi, and his heart felt empty. He needed you, he needed to be in your embrace, he missed your smile. Sasuke felt his heart pounding with worry, are you okay? Have you gotten sick?

He walked back to the hideout, he was mentally exhausted. He could hear Suigetsu and Karin bickering over food, have you eaten?

Walking inside he saw that your presence was nowhere nearby, frustrated he looked at Suigetsu immediately, "where is [Name]?!" He yelled, Karin and Suigetsu looked at him nervously. "Jūgo is taking her back to the Leaf Village." He responded, "You must hear from her."

Sighing at how stupid his teammates are, he punched a wall. How could they let you go when he instructed them to never let her out of your sight. Sasuke activated his Sharingan and began walking his way towards Konohagakure.

**

Jūgo carried your bags, "It's beautiful seeing your stomach get bigger, have you thought of a name yet?" He asked, seeing how your 10 week stomach was. It was very tiny but he noticed it regardless. You chuckled, "No I haven't.. I've heard nothing from Sasuke. I don't plan on naming this little one until he's by my side again."

"I have younger brothers back at home, the oldest is Katsu, and the youngest are twins their names are Masaaki and Kaoru. All of them had coconut heads when they were younger," You giggled, "I wonder how they look like now."

From the letters Tsunade would send you while you were with Jiraiya, she said the twins look like a carbon version of her great uncle Tobirama Senju and that Katsu (coconut head) reminds her a lot of her grandfather Hashirama. They're very excelled in class and they show potential.

You longed to see your baby brothers one last time, just in case anything goes wrong.

You rubbed your belly, "please.. don't fail me.. My beautiful baby."