DA-DUM

"I dont think he's okay" Levi shuts the door towards Stiles room as he walk out. His face pulled in wander, he look towards his uncle Scott and ... Xavier. Scott looked distracted as Xavier came towards Levi as he placed his hands on his shoulder. "Levi... their are things that has happened. And your dad has gone through so much" Levi was so confused with the situation. "What do you mean?" Xavier smiled, "how do i say this. Stiles was kidnapped" Xavier held up his hand already knowing the reaction that Levi was gonna give. Xavier placed his index finger to his lips signing for Levi to keep quite about it and not a word. "Stiles was kidnaped by very bad people. People that you two should never have to meet again. And because of what happened, Stiles is know in shock. So it'll take some time for him to be able to be okay. So right know you gotta help your dad okay Levi?" He nodded like an obedient boy as Xavier smiled brushing his hand over his hair.

Scott stood in the back watching the whole scene unfold in front of him. Scott looks towards the door to Stiles room, not sure what he should do to ease his friends pain.

...

Scott pulls the blanket over Levi as he turns the light off and the door after him. It has just been about 3 hours since Stiles got back and not a single second since he's been back and he hasn't left his room ever since. Scott stares at the door wanting nothing better to do but check on Stiles. But Scott knew that Stiles was in pain right know, if what Stiles said was who Scott was thingking off then this meant that he's alive. And if he is then things where getting serious.

Scott sighs as he walks towards the door, his hand reaching for the door knob. He breathes in and lets out a long sigh as he turned the knob and pushed the door open. What Scott saw was something he didnt expect, the bed was empty and untouched. The small couch in the room looked untouched as well. Scott walks over to the tv feeling the surface, but like the bed it was not touched. "What are you doing?" Scott turns and looks towards Stiles. Eternally sighing as he watches his best friend walk out the bathroom door, his hair was wet from the shower he must have taken and a towel wrapped around his waist. Scott watched Stiles as he walked past him and headed towards his closet. Scott didnt blink even when Stiles dropped the towel as he started to clothe him self. All Scott thought about during the time that Stiles was changing himself is when hes going to bring up the topic of wether or not hes alive.

"I know I might sound crazy..." Stiles turns and looks at Scott. "But I know, I know Scott. I can feel it. Hes alive, hes here" Scott knew what Stiles was going to say. The only question was is it true? Could he really be? Stiles face split nto a smile as he stares at his best friend.

"Derek's back".

I know I'm sorry this is just a short chapter...

Nope not actually sorry...

😂😂😂...

Anyway...

Here you go...

Been a long time since I've updated...

Well hope you guys enjoy...

Soz for the long wait...

I was just so lazy and I went on holidays and comepletely forgot...

😂😂😂...

Enjoy...