Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Nicky's P.O.V.

"Wake up!" 

I shrieked when I opened my eyes to see my new friend Alyssa jumping on my bed. 

"What do you want!" I yelled at her.

"It's time for your first day of school. It's five in the morning now so you should be getting up now," she grinned.

"Why the heck would you wake me up at five?! I get up at six!"

"Too bad," she laughed, exiting my room.

Alyssa was a member of the pack, and also one of my good friends. I got up, figuring I might as well get up.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After I got finished, I got my towel and went to the shower. As I was going to the tub, I saw Liam at his half of the bathroom, flossing his teeth.

"Good morning."

I jumped at his smooth voice.

"Um hi," I said awkwardly.

"How was your first night?"

"It was fine," I smiled at him and closed the door so I could have my privacy. I took my time in the shower, and got out feeling better. I went to my vanity and scrunched my hair, applied my make-up and then went to my closet. What to wear, what to wear.

I picked a pink floral tank top that was loose, and a pair of white shorts with some brown gladiator sandals. I grabbed my phone, my purse, and my books. I stopped at the door when I smelt his scent. Liam was in the shower and I could smell him easily. Oh dear Lord, why do we have to share a bathroom?

I snapped myself out of my trance and went downstairs to the kitchen. I found Alyssa at the counter reading a magazine. 

"Look who's up," she grinned smugly. 

"Look who's funny," I said sarcastically. "Do you need a ride to school?"

"I would love to ride with you!" she all but screamed.

"Would you shut up? No one wants to hear you," Carly came in.

"Kill joy," Alyssa said, and I laughed.

Carly gave me a death glare and left the kitchen angrily. 

"Wows she is pathetic. Come on, lets go to school," Alyssa said.

We went out to my white Volkswagen and left to our destination. She rambled on about how everyone was going to love me, and that I was going to love it there. 

We pulled up in the parking lot, and it looked like we were early. There were a few people mingling around in the parking lot, but other then that it was completely empty. We got out and Alyssa took me tot the office to my schedule, books, and my locker number.

"Do you need help finding your locker?" Alyssa asked.

"No I think I can manage. We still have forty-five minutes until school starts."

"Alright, well good luck. I'll see you in first period," she waved goodbye.

I went up a flight of stairs and finally found my locker. I put up my books and got ready for my first class. I found the classroom just in time, and saw Alyssa in the back. She waved at me and signaled for me to come back therre to sit with her. I went back there and took the seat next to her.

"This class is awful. Just warning you," she winked.

And she was right. It was awful, and I had no desire to come back to it. My second and third classes were easier and better. I was especially happy whenever lunch came. I was starved.

I found myself to Alyssa and sat down next to her.

"So how is your day going?" she asked in between bites of chicken.

"Just great. Every guy in my second and third class flirted with me, I also got death glares from Carly and her snotty friends."

She snickered.

And speaking of Carly, I saw her across the lunch room. And I was not happy at what I saw. She was with Liam, and all over him in fact. She was all flirty with him, and touchy. I growled in response.

"What was that?" Alyssa said, following my eyes and seeing what I was looking at.

"Oh no," was all the said.

"What?"

"I would know that type of growl from anywhere."

"What do you mean?"

"Your jealous," she said like it was abvious. "I bet he is your mate."

"No. Your wrong. I would have known instantly," I responded.

"No you wouldn't have Nicky. You have been closed off from your own kind for all of your life. The only wolves you've been around is your parents. You would have felt the sparks, but you wouldn't know what they were. It happens all the time to wolves like you. He would have known instantly but you wouldn't."

"Your right! I knew that feeling wasn't natural!" 

My eyes traveled back to Liam, and I gasped when I saw that he was looking at me.

"I'll see you later okay?" 

"Um, alright. See you next period."

I got up and left the lunch room quickly, and I could still feel his eyes on me as I left. But I was mad at him. Why would he not tell me that we were mates, I mean that is something I would like to know. As I was walking through the halls, I began to feel sick. I went to a vending machine to get a bottle of water hoping it would make me feel better.

"Are you alright?" Jake's voice startled me.

"Yeah, just a little queezy. I'll be okay though. The day is almost over so I think that I'll make it," I said smiling. 

"If your sure. Would you like me to walk you to your last class?" he asked.

"I would love that," I smiled back.

I was so happy when class was finally over. I walked to my locker and while I was there, I got a text from Alyssa saying that she had a ride and I could go on without her. So I got my books that I needed and went out to the parking lot.

Well my first day was not as bad as I thought it would be.

*************************************************************

I know its short, but I will be uploading again tonight! So please vote and comment!