||Chapter 19~Stalker?||

||Damon's POV||
We all watched how Natalie stormed out of the dining room, and I support her 100%. How fucking dare she talk like that about my baby doll. And how dare she talk like that about me!I knew coming here was a mistake. Fuck this fucked up "family".
I stood up but Xavier put his hand on my shoulder again and I hissed,
"Fuck off." But as I stood up mother turned towards me.
"Sit down, Damon! We aren't done eating." She warned me and god thank you for the patience otherwise I'd burn this house to the ground.
"Well, mother. I fucking am." I sighed and looked her in he eyes.
"I love her, mother." Then I turned to my aunt. "And you aunt, I really do hope you choke on your bourbon." I said before leaving. I rushed towards the room where Natalie probably went. I opened it and saw her looking out the window. She turned to me hurt and with watery eyes.
"I shouldn't have said that-"
"Let's go build a fucking snowman." I said harshly and she frowned. After a minute of awkward silence she looked at me.
"Okay." She almost whispered gently nodding her head.
"Okay." She laughed a little and packed her coat. I packed mine and we put our shoes on and then we exited the room.

||Natalie's POV||
"It looks.. good." We both laughed at Damon's comment on the snowman whose head was about to fall off. And just did.
We laughed again.
Damon walked up to the head and tried placing it on its body again. It surprisingly stayed there.
"I saw your necklace earlier. Did Xavier got it for you?" Damon asked as he walked up to me.
"Um... yeah. I said I didn't want it but he insisted and said it was a Christmas present." I explained and he nodded his head.
"He seems to like you." He added.
"I guess... he treats like I'm a little girl." Damon chuckled a little and then walked up to me, he leaned his forehead on mine.
"Because you are a little girl. My little girl." He said before kissing me there, under the light post and snowflakes around us. I felt his cold lips on mine, and his cold hands on my cheeks.

I walked out of the shower with my red night gown and my hair down. Damon laid in bed, looking at me. He turned the tv off and I got into bed. The dull lamp on the nightstand was our only light source. I leaned towards Damon and kissed him.
"You know, even thought the dinner didn't go so well, it was still the best Christmas Eve I've had in many years." I said quietly and he stroked my hair.
"Thank you." I added silently and he looked me in the eyes.
"Don't thank me, it was also the best Christmas Eve I've had in many, many years." He said and turned me around so he was laying on top of me. Our lips brushed against each other.
"And it's all because of you." He added before kissing me lustfully. His hands wondered up my night gown and stroked my inner thigh. I wrapped my hand around his neck and pulled him closer. His hand went higher.
This moment would've turned into something more if his phone didn't ring.
We both froze and listened to the ringing noise.
Damon sighed and picked it up from his nightstand and answered it.
"What." He asked annoyed.
"When?"
"Fine. Tell him he's a dick." He said before hanging up.
"Who was it?" I asked as he turned back to me.
"Just my PA, they need me in the company on Tuesday."
"But that's after tomorrow." I whined.
"I know. Which means we have to leave tomorrow. We'll leave in the evening." I looked at him quite upset.
"And stop whining or I'll give you something real to whine about." He whispered in my ear and I bit the inside of my cheek. He kissed my neck and rolled off me.
We slowly drifted into sleep...

||Unknown's POV||
I can't.
I can't sleep.
I can't eat.
I need to find her. I need her again.
I didn't even know she could be so precious to me...
I held the photograph of her in my hands.
Don't worry, I'm coming for you... my sweet, sweet Natalie.

||Natalie's POV||
I woke up alone in the middle of the night. I quickly sat up and I was breathing quickly.
What the hell?
I noticed the window wide open, letting the cold air inside making the curtains dance. I saw that Damon was fast asleep, he always sleeps so deeply.
I must've had a bad dreams.
But I don't remember any of it..
I quickly stood up and closed the window. I looked outside and as I looked at the beautifully snowed trees, I saw a figure between them. I froze and my heart was about to jump up my throat. The figure of a man just stayed there, looking at me. I couldn't see his face.
"Damon." I said as I took a step back, not taking my eyes off the man.
"Damon!" Damon jumped from bed with a worried expression.
"What is it?" He said coming towards me, I just looked frightened out the window. He saw it too.
I snapped to Damon as he put his shoes on and stormed out of the room in the speed of a lighting. I ran after him.
"Damon! Damon, wait!" I shouted but he was already outside, running through the snow towards the trees.
That guy can be armed!
I turned around to grab my shoes but bumped into Xavier.
"What happened? I heard screams." He said panicky and I looked up at him.
"There was this creepy guy outside my window staring at me and D-Damon just ran outside-" before I could finish my sentence Xavier was outside too, but he turned around to me.
"Stay the fuck inside, princess. Don't leave." He said before storming off after Damon.
Yeah, like I ever listen.