[33]

Mark:

Jackson opened the door of his house and hesitantly walked in. I heard footsteps coming out of one of the rooms and a moment later a short woman appeared in the hallway and gave me a smile.

"You must be Mark. What a cute boy you are." She said and I shyly smiled back at her. "I'm Sophia Wang, Jackson's mom." The woman introduced herself. "It's a pleasure to meet you." I said.

"Come on my dear. I show you the living room." She said still smiling and walked into the room she came from. I was still a bit nervous and not completely comfortable and Jackson seemed to notice that.

I felt his hand on my back which softly pushed me forward. "Don't worry. I'm with you." He said and surprisingly it made me feel a little better and I got the courage to follow Mrs. Wang.

The woman offered me a seat on the dark sofa and sat down beside me. Jackson entered the living room a moment after me and took a seat on a black armchair on the other side of the room.

I looked down at my body and slung my arms around it when I noticed that my belly was very visible at the moment. I really regretted that I hadn't brought a jacket or hoodie with me.

The brown-haired woman handed me a glass of juice which I thankfully accepted. I slowly took a sip of the drink in my hands and looked over to Jackson who was only looking around in the room.

He didn't seem really happy that I was here and talked to his mother because she would be able to make him care about his child even if he didn't want to. But I wouldn't force him even his mother wanted me to.

I gave the younger boy a little smile about which I wasn't even sure if he had seen it before I turned to face his mother again who was sitting beside me and looked over my body from head to toe.

"So how far are you?" Mrs. Wang asked me with a small smile. "I'm about 16 weeks. So not that far." I told her and slung my arms tighter around my belly. I was still a bit embarrassed because I showed a lot.

My doctor had told me that a lot of slim persons started to show very early so I actually didn't have to worry or be embarrassed about my little belly but I still didn't like to show it.

"That's great. And you're already showing. That's so cute." She seemed to be really euphoric. "Mom please." Jackson sighed. He was definitely embarrassed that his mother was so euphoric.

But I had to admit that it was really cute. She was so excited and happy that she was going to have a grandchild. "Yeah, I already am. My jeans don't even fit me anymore." I admitted and laughed a bit.

"May I see your belly? Don't worry, I won't touch it, ok?" She smiled softly and I slowly moved my arms away so she had a clear view on the little bump which was growing under my shirt.

"Oh, Jackson look at this. Isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen?" Mrs. Wang said happily but Jackson only shrugged his shoulders. "I don't want to see it." He just mumbled but I could clearly feel his gaze on my baby belly.

His mom just shook her head. "Don't worry about him. He just needs his time." She explained Jackson's behaviour and I nodded a bit. "I understand." I looked at the blonde boy and gave him a smile.

"Are you already excited for what you're having?" The older woman kept on asking what made me smile brightly. I couldn't even explain how excited I was for finding out my baby's gender.

"I'm very excited but it doesn't matter what I'm having as long as my little one is healthy and growing well." I softly stroke my belly and smiled lovingly when I thought about the baby in there.

"I'm so sure you'll be a good father, Mark. And if you ever need something, you can ask us. We want to do everything to make sure that you and your child are alright." She smiled.

I was very thankful for that offer because I felt like my own parents wouldn't completely support me and I definitely wouldn't be able to raise the baby, finish school and work for money without any help.

"Thank you so so much Mrs. Wang. You can't imagine how much I appreciate your offer. It means so much to me." I said honestly happy and a bit overwhelmed by my hormones.

"No need to thank us, dear. You're young and the responsibility will be big. You'll need support and we want you to know that you're not alone. You have me, my husband and of course Jackson."

I looked over to the blonde boy and our gazes met for a moment. He didn't say anything and neither did I but I kinda had the feeling that I could count on Jackson if I really needed his help.

I might have forgotten that this account exists. I'm sorry~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyways.

Thank you for reading 💙