Chapter 1 - Endings

******Note as of 2/7/2015****

READDDDDD FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS STORY ENTAILS MINOR ERRORS THROUGHOUT!

IT WILL BE EDITED ONCE I HAVE THE TIME.

PLEASE NO NEED TO CORRECT ME, I HAVE NOT READ IT OVER AS YET. I WILL EDIT ONCE I DO.

IF YOU CANNOT READ IT WITH THE MINOR ERRORS I WOULD SUGGUEST MAYBE READING IT AFTER IT'S EDITED.

pleaseeeeeee stop correcting me. I see the mistakes, I just haven't had the time to go back and edit 54 chapters with 10-18 pages per chapter. I've also tried editing some chapters but Wattpad is not saving the changes. Not sure why.

Anyways, I type and edit from my phone.

SO Patience please :)

Thank you in advance for taking the time out to read my work!

Enjoy!!!!!! xoxo

~~~~~Quote of the Chapter~~~~

Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful

without someone needing to tell you.

To be beautiful means to love yourself

because our first and last love is Self-love.

-Mandy

Please don't forget to love yourself today. Because if you can't love yourself then no one will. People treat you how you treat yourself.

XoXo Yani

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's the last day of senior year.

I sighed as I walked through the hallways to my last class with my best friends Quinn and Cara.

I wont miss high school I thought as I was looking around as I walked, but I will miss my friends when I leave to New York, well at least Cara because, unlike Quinn and I, she would be going to Rice University in Texas.

"Oh Luke, I am going to miss you. Who are you going to call now when you're lonely?" I heard none other than little miss popular or should I say the school whore Nathalie say.

I only rolled my eyes at her but couldn't help but notice Bryce.

Everyone calls him Luke, because from what I heard and have witnessed, hes a player and he gives girls that he doesn't know wrong names.

He apparently messed around with a girl our sophomore year and told her he was Luke.

When he came to school the next day, he saw her and had no clue she went here because she was new and had just became a cheerleader.

Being a member of the cheerleading team, she told all the girls that she had sex with him and he told her to call him Luke. All the girls thought it was cute and started calling him Luke ever since. I think they are hoping that by calling him Luke he will sleep with them too.

"Good afternoon class!" Ms. Daniels says as I take my seat. "As you all know today is your last day before graduation and therefore, Principal tuner just wanted me to use the last period to brief everyone about graduation and answer all questions necessary."

This is why I wont miss high school. Everything is so repetitive. We already had rehearsals yesterday for graduation. This is so pointless, they could have just let us go home early. I pull out my note book so that I can scribble and zone out this waste of 40 minutes.