Chapter 44

*Maheshwari Pov*

I groaned only to groan more feeling the pain in my head. I don't know whether I can call it just pain or that something is hitting my head.

Closing my eyes tightly I moved my hands to hold my head, but realized my hands were kind of not moving. I frowned and opened my eyes only to scream which immediately affected my pain.

There is some person's head before my eyes and then I remembered about getting ready for the date. But we didn't walk into the restaurant right and we went to a club.

Oh god! Did we return to the restaurant? I thought with a panic and tried to move away and with each effort the pain is increasing.

And then suddenly I was released, making my mind go blank, but I can hear the voices. Then something was put in my hand when I was still closing my eyes and my hand was moved to reach my mouth.

I was about to be drugged! I realized when a small tablet kind reached my lips because of which I immediately pushed away the hand from mine before throwing the tablet.

"Look what you have done. I have only one more." And then I heard a familiar voice and slowly opened my eyes only to keep them open and didn't even blinked.

"Nakul!" I whispered, but he is already putting something directly in my and then pressed the glass to my lips.

I gulped the water and he removed the glass before sitting beside me. He pushed my shoulders to make me lie down and then he followed my suite.

"Nakul!" I whispered again.

"I am loving to hear you say my name and would want it more, but for now sleep to let the tablet do its work." He whispered pulling me in his arms and tucked me under his chin.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked, frowning, but felt my eyes dropping.

"It is ours actually, even though this is the first time you are here. We will talk later." He replied and I frowned.

"I am not at my home?" I asked and tried to move away but his hold is tight.

"No! You came here with your sister drunk." He simply replied.

"They must be worried." I mumbled and moved again, but again, it was not enough to step out of his embrace.

"I already called them yesterday night itself and today morning I informed your sister that I will get you to your parent's home." He explained.

"And just sleep, Maheshwari." He whispered and pressed a kiss to my forehead, which made me sigh before drifting off into sleep.

When everything as far as I can get rushed to my head, I opened my eyes in horror. God! I was so bad. I thought and cleared my throat feeling some bad taste.

"How are you feeling now?" the question made me look up to stare directly into his eyes.

"You are still here?" I replied with a question and he moved his hand to brush my hair away from my face before placing his palm on my cheek.

"Hungry?" he asked and I shook my head before nodding and again shook my head in negative.

"I will leave!" I mumbled and moved, but again as usual it was not possible.

"Just go and get freshen up. I will take you and will order some food also." He said making me stare at him again.

I thought after saying that he will move away, but he just laid there and opened his mouth, but closed it, again opening it and then shook his head.