||Chapter 22~Promise||

⬆️This is for later, to give you the idea of what it looks like.
********************

"Natalie, you look stunning". Damon said as he kissed my cheek. Damon wore one of his dark suits with a navy tie. I gave Xavier a smile and then we were off.
We drove in a long and black Mercedes which was amazing. Soon Damon parked outside a fancy restaurant.
I knew it was gonna be a dinner!
"Don't worry babe, we're only staying here for a while." Damon informed me.
"Where are we going after this?" I asked and he smirked.
"It's a surprise." He whispered in my ear before leading me inside.

The dinner went smoothly. We talked, we laughed, Damon killed every man that looked my way with his eyes and I noticed how ever woman in the room was drooling at Damon. It kinda annoyed me but I ignored it. I still had fun.

After the early dinner, Damon took me back to the Mercedes and we drove off at high speed, like always.

After a while Damon parked outside nowhere. It was only when I looked up I saw a lot of water. We got outside and Damon led me to a freaking yacht.
"You're kidding, right?" I asked laughing.
"Am I ever kidding? Come on, I'll show you the inside." He said as he walked onboard and I just stood there, amazed. I finally got my feet moving. I noticed how the sunset was reflecting in the water.
When I walked inside, everything seemed normal and expensive until I walked a room up. It was the most freaking amazing date ever. There were candles burning everywhere, the scent of lavender in the air. There were red rose petals on the floor which had blankets in the middle and two big, comfy pillows and Damon was already sitting on one.
Am I in heaven?
"Damon, this is... this is amazing...." I noticed the two glasses and a bottle of wine next to Damon's pillow. I slowly sat down on my pillow and looked at Damon...

As the yacht was drifting through the water calmly, me and Damon were having fun and we were a little dizzy from the wine. Or maybe just me. The sun was under and I looked at my black heels that were across the room. I stood up, a little wobbly and looked outside at the water. I heard Damon stand up too. We stood there, just watching for a while, in silence.
"Natalie." Damon got my attention and I turned to him only to see him pull out a ring. I widened my eyes. He opened the box and it revealed the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. It was breathtaking to me.

"This is a promise ring, Natalie

"This is a promise ring, Natalie." He said and I put a hand over my mouth. This is too much.
"Natalie Sene, I promise to love you until my heart stops beating and my eyes can no longer look into your beautiful ones. I promise to keep you safe from any dangers and always be your shoulder to cry on. I promise to cherish every moment with you and love you from the bottom of my heart. I promise to try to change for you. Natalie, I love you." I felt a single tear roll down my cheek.
"I love you too, Damon." I said as I tried to calm myself. He took the ring out of the box and I gave him my hand. He carefully slipped the perfectly sized ring onto my ring finger. I looked at how beautiful it looked on my delicate hand. I must be in heaven.
Damon wiped the single tear away and leaned his forehead against mine.
"I... I also have something for you." I whispered and took something out my small purse. I took them out the small bag and they rolled onto my open hand.
{A/N: the picture of the chapter will give you the idea of what it is⬇️}
"These are silver button cover cufflinks. I had a family ring my mother gave to me, she always said 'it's for the one who will own my heart'. I always kept it save and hidden so my stepfather would never find it. It was always very precious to me and my mother. I knew I wanted to give it to you, but somehow giving you a ring didn't seem right so I got it remade into two cufflinks so you can use them to the suits you always wear. My mum always said it would bring love and happiness into my life. It didn't really work for me, but I hope it'll work for you. I know, it's stupid, it's nothing compared to the ring you gave me."
He looked at me.
"Natalie, I thought I couldn't fall in love with you any more, but I guess I was wrong." He said before crashing his lips with mine.

***************
I'm so tired bye
Haha kidding I'll probably end up writing another chapter
Who needs sleep anyway?