041 | IWAIZUMI HAJIME

one shot is titled— MOVING INrequested by @SavingInspirationedited as of 08/22/2020

one shot is titledMOVING IN
requested by @SavingInspiration
edited as of 08/22/2020

"An arranged marriage?"

Tooru nods in reply. He looks fine by announcing all of a sudden by an arranged marriage. Noticing that you were spacing out, he places his hand on top of yours to comfort you.

"Love," He starts softly. "It's just an arranged marriage okay? I won't accept it. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with."

Hearing his sweet words, you smile in relief. The two of you started dating in High School, but kept it as a secret because your parents are so over protective. The only people who knows about your relationship are the members of the volleyball club. It's been 7 years ever since and your relationship is still staying strong. Of course when you were at the right age, you introduced Tooru to your family.

"Why did you agree with the marriage?"

He sighs, rubbing his temples and sets down his chopsticks. "Our biggest investor, Mr. Han wanted me to marry his daughter in exchange of a merging between companies."

What?

"Usually, dad doesn't care about my clients or investors wanting me to marry their daughters but this is, Mr. Han we are talking about." Right, Mr. Han is a famous businessman. He has a lot of money, and a daughter. People say that he really spoils his daughter, and what Han Ji Ra wants, she gets it no matter what.

"All my father ever cared about is money. He doesn't even care about my feelings." Tooru may look happy all the time, but deep inside, he always suffers. His parents were seperated when he was 5 years old. His father cheated on his wife, and his mother tolerated it, because she loves him too much but the cycle went on and on to the point that she gave up.

She left.

Tooru was always jealous of kids who had a complete and happy family. His father lied about his mother leaving, all he said was that his mother is just going on a vacation. He's been living his whole life as a lie until Hajime's father revealed the real reason.

He sobs silently in his seat. You didn't hesitate to wrap your arms around his shaking figure, humming to a song to somehow comfort him.

"Everything's just gonna be fine."

"That song again? Really?" Oikawa chuckles, wiping the tear from his cheeks.