cold feet

inspired by my cold feet and love for verkwan. 

---

It was 1:02 am and Seungkwan was cold.

Well to be perfectly clear, his feet were cold. Although he was wrapped in not just one but two warm blankets, one of which was a soft multicoloured one his mum had given him, he and his feet were still very cold. 

For a moment he had considered putting on some socks but every part of Seungkwan immediately shoved the idea into the back of his mind because he refuses to sleep with socks on. Its uncomfortable and annoying and he was not settling for that.

He silently thanked Jeonghan for making him bottom bunk. It meant that if he moved around and tossed and turned Jeonghan wouldn't complain or wake up. Especially now seeing as he just seemed utterly restless and the silence of the dorm was annoying him and his ice block feet.

So after another minute or so of shuffling around he sighed quietly and out of bed. He eagerly slipped his feet into a pair of slippers next to the bed. Smiling as they warmed his feet.

He tiptoed out of his room and closed the door softly before releasing the breath he'd been holding and made his way to the kitchen, deciding that if he was going to be awake he was going to spend it doing something he likes: eating.

yet, rummaging through the cupboards to try and find some kind of sweet treat to ease him deemed to be a harder job than he had expected it to be. 

"Jeonghan hides oreos under the sink just saying"

Seungkwan flinches at the sudden voice in the room, causing him to spin to see none other than Hansol standing in kitchen behind him. And like Hansol usually was in the dorm, he was wearing nothing but sleep shorts and a smirk.

"Shh Hansol keep it down" Seungkwan whispers violently.

"Yeah yeah." Hansol walks over to the sink and opens the cupboard underneath it, pulling out a box of oreos. "Told you"

"How did you" Seungkwan pauses and shakes his head "you know what never mind just give me the box" 

Hansol laughs softly, tossing the box to Seungkwan who takes out a packet before handing it back to Hansol. 

"You want some hot chocolate?" Hansol asks, stuffing an Oreo in his mouth and walking over to the mugs.

"Sure if you're making" Seungkwan shrugs, making the best of the situation. He steps over to the side of Hansol and sits up on the counter, making himself comfortable with his blanket that was still wrapped around his shoulders. 

"So why are you awake?" Hansol asks pulling out two mugs and the hot chocolate.

"My feet were cold so I couldn't sleep and decided to get some food." Seungkwan yawns

"Socks?" Hansol laughed as he puts a couple of spoons of the powder into each of the mugs. 

"No way I am too-"

"Cultured for that, yes I know"

"Anyways speaking of being cold, are you not?" Seungkwan asks as Hansol puts the milk in the microwave.

"Hmm a little bit, how bout you warm me up?" Hansol teases quietly before walking over to Seungkwan and spreading the other boy's legs to stand between them.

Hansol places his, surprisingly warm, hands on Seungkwan's sides and pulls him closer causing Seungkwan to rolls his eyes at the other boy's cheesiness and wraps the blanket around Hansol as well.

"Yeah much better" Hansol winks

"Shut up you dork"

"Never" Hansol smirks leaning in and just as he's about to connect his lips with Seungkwan's the microwave beeps.

"Damnit" Seungkwan groans

Hansol quickly leans back in and pecks Seungkwan's lips before walking over to the microwave and taking the mugs out.

"No fair Hansol I want a real kiss" Seungkwan whines like a little child, swinging his legs.

Hansol rolls his eyes "In a bit"

Seungkwan groans again and crosses his arms over his chest, keeping his act up.

"Here you go- and yes I did it the way you like it" Hansol places the mug next to Seungkwan and sips from his own.

Seungkwan huffs again and continues looking away from Hansol, who can't help but smile softly towards Seungkwan who Hansol knows his trying to get his attention.

Seungkwan looks back at Hansol for a second to see if he's paying attention to him and sees his boyfriend giving him heart eyes and sipping from his mug.

"Stop staring" he stutters, blushing and looking away again.

"I like staring though" Seungkwan hears Hansol put his mug down and suddenly he's right by him and standing between his legs again. "I especially like staring when its at you"

Seungkwan sighs, a whine escaping his lips,

"Why are you so cute and smooth and stuff ugh I hate you"

"I love you too, now drink your hot chocolate." Hansol smiles, pecking Seungkwan's cheek.

Seungkwan nods and drinks his hot chocolate, taking note of how Hansol did make it the way he likes it.

By the time Seungkwan finishes his cup Hansol had as well and had already put away all the things he used, making sure it was clean to avoid any traces being left. 

"Boo, you know how you said your feet are cold?"  Hansol asks as they leave the kitchen

"Yes?"

"They wouldn't be as cold if you slept with me"

Seungkwan swears his heart just skipped a beat.

"Hansol what if they see us or -" Seungkwan tries to protest but is cut off by Hansol's lips against his own.

Hansol places his hands on Seungkwan's waist and pulls him closer while Seungkwan lifts the blanket around Hansol's shoulders and places his hands behind the younger's head.

Hansol tilts his head to deepen the kiss and softly massages Seungkwan's sides. The elder then realizes they're practically making out outside the hip hop unit dorm room and pulls away hesitantly.

"Okay fine I'll stay with you tonight"  Seungkwan says trying to sound annoyed.

Hansol cheers softly, dragging Seungkwan into the room and closing the door quietly behind them.

Hansol gets into the bottom bunk first and soon enough Seungkwan joins, immediately wrapping his legs around Hansol's searching for warmth.

"You weren't kidding when you said you had cold feet" Hansol laughs quietly and pulls Seungkwan close to him before wrapping his arms around the older boy.

"If anyone takes a photo of us I'm  gonna kill you" Seungkwan mumbles into Hansol's chest.

"Yeah yeah, now sleep" Hansol rolls his eyes before kissing the top of Seungkwan's head and falling asleep himself

---fin---