C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N

-

-

. . .

-

                    She wore a white dress that showed off her shoulders. It was designed to be simple, no drapes or any fancy stitchings, just pure white fox fur around the collar and the cuffs to keep her warm from the crisp morning air.

Adelaide breathed it in, filling her lungs with the fresh, sweet scent of the flowers around her. It was shortly after the meeting that Xerxes took her to the garden, accompanied with Norward and the ever smiling Colbert, the king was content enough to have her explore under the triad's watchful eyes, and so she enjoyed her moments with nature, but her mind seems to go back to the woman. She felt guilty, almost responsible for some unknown reason, when she watched her leave abruptly from the room when Xerxes announced their coming union and baby. She saw the disbelief and the anger in those hazel green eyes as it glared at her one last time before walking out almost in a hurry and Adelaide had even needed to ask her king, out of concern for the lady, if she was alright, and only received a shake of his head in response and an assuring kiss to her forehead.

She'd tried looking for her, once stepping outside, but caught no sight of the morose lady.

The gift let out a dejected sigh, but she didn't let this down her spirits. Her hands now instinctively cupped the light swelling in her stomach and caressed it with her thumbs as she recounted her happiest day.

Adelaide cried out with rapture as another orgasm spread throughout her whole body, starting from where she and Xerxes were connected to the very tips of her toes. He was still thrusting inside her, growling as her vaginal walls milked and tightened around his shaft, and it was soon after that he finally found his release, ejaculating ribbons of his cum inside her womb as she shivered underneath him. He pulled out of her, his cock soft and glistening with their mixed juices, and fell back on the bed, pulling her along to lie on top of him and petted her disheveled hair.

She traced patterns on his chest, occasionally pulling at the few abundance of hairs that grew on it to elicit those small, soft growls she loves so much from him. She mewled when he groped her bottom cheeks and begun moving her up and down to rub her heated mound against his hardening member. Adelaide placed her hands on his shoulders and brought herself to sit up, moving along with his rhythm until she was independently working on her own. Xerxes skimmed his hands along her body, enjoying the soft, supple skin that caressed his as he journeyed his way up to fondle her bouncing breasts.