Ch4:Shopping

Alysa's P.O.V

I woke up to feel some type of cold cream. "Hailey? What have you done?!" I ask in a mad tone with a smile on my face, my eyes close so I wouldn't get the cream in my eyes. "I went to the store, got whip cream, put some in your hand, and tickled your face with a feather so you would itch it and get all of the cream in your face." She says in a happy tone. I wipe my eyes and open them to see a smiling Hailey. "Great... how long was I asleep?" I ask as I head to the sink, I washed my face and dried it. I head to grab some clothes, grab my jeans with patches, and grab my paint splattered shirt. I put it on and tuck in the shirt, brush my hair, and grabbed white converse. "Right. let's go get that car." I tell Hailey as I grab my purse and head out the door.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We got the car from Hail's cousin's house and headed to shop. When we got to Hollister and I ran inside, "omg this is like the first time I've been into a hollisterrrrrr" I say once I got inside. I got a lot of cute clothes and we headed to buy the clothes. While we were in Line I started talking "Wait! What if Lana doesn't like my outfits. What If I make a fool of myself during the Q&A time?" I started panicking, grabbing my necklace. Achoo! I sneezed still holding my necklace "bless you" someone said behind me. "WAIT! I KNOW THAT VOICE" I turned around and saw a woman with glasses, a scarf, and a sun hat. I examined her carefully scar on upper lip, short black hair, a bit taller than me, and holding a coffee. "Do you know where the bathroom is? Mystery woman?"   I asked the woman. "Yes I do follow me" she spoke forcing her voice to sound different from before. I followed her to the bathroom and pulled her in. "There's no one in here trust me Lana" I said as I took off her hat, and then scarf. Lana took off her glasses and smiled. "Hi are you a fa-" she saw my necklace and touched it softly. "I got to go Im sorry. Uh... see you at the convention" Lana said bursting into tears throwing everything back on. Lana hugged me and stormed out of the bathroom, and out of the store. Hailey looked at me confusingly, and I mouthed "I don't know".

We got out of the store and went to the hotel, then headed to the park.  once we got to the park O started talking to Hail "Hail she touched my necklace and started bursting into tears. Then hugged me. And that's when she stormed out of the bathroom and the store. Do you think she recognised the necklace?". "I don't know. Probably. But maybe she recognized YOU too." Hailey answered pointing to me. I shrugged and continued walking I saw a redhead sitting alone on a bench. I walked up to her and she was wearing sunglasses, a scarf, and a sun hat. Again I recognized her voice when she said "hi" to me. "You celebrities really need to cover up more" I whispered to the red head she smiled. "What gave me away?" She whispered back, "oh literally everything bex" I answered her question. We both chuckled as I keep grabbing my necklace I turn it around, and Rebecca Mader notices it. "What's that? Well besides a necklace I think Lana has one like that." She starts to speek, "yeah she does. This necklace is the only thing I have from my birth parents, it means a lot to me" I smile and grip it tightly "I'm Alysa by the way. Alysa Parrilla" I held out my hand. "Nice to meet you Aly" She shook my hand. We smiled at each other, "oh... I'll see you at the convention bex, bye" I waved to her, "bye" she said standing up and pulling me into a tight hug. "See you in 2 days" she said as I was walking away.

We got to the hotel and I fell asleep happily .

A/N
So so sorry I haven't been posting but this is it the 4th chapter hope you liked it. ILYSM bye
-MR