xxix. "special someone"

"OUR FIRST GUEST FOR TODAY is not only talented, but also extremely lovely. Everyone, please welcome, Psyche Allegro!" Ellen introduced Psyche who walked out and made her way towards the main stage where the interviewer was. Ellen gave her a hug before they both sat down on their respective seats.

"So there had been a couple of rumors going 'round," Ellen said, changing the topic from what they had earlier, which was about her role in Riverdale

"So there had been a couple of rumors going 'round," Ellen said, changing the topic from what they had earlier, which was about her role in Riverdale. The question hasn't been asked yet, but she already knew what the question was going to be.

"So on the day after your birthday, you posted a picture," the interviewer began before the picture flashed on the screen, the audience roaring upon seeing it, "So is that you? Who is the other person? Are those two people hugging or kissing?" She bombarded the questions.

"That picture is... taken by my one of my best friends, Vasilisa Vello," she said, trying to stray away from the question, "and that... is a very great shot."

"It is a great shot, but how about what's in the shot?" Ellen asked about the picture once again.

"Okay, well," Psyche bit her bottom lip and looked at the picture once again, "yes, that is me," she finally answered, "And that is me... with someone as the clock struck twelve," she added.

"So are you hugging or kissing?" Ellen asked again.

Psyche laughed, "It was the beginning of a new year, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what's happening in that picture," she said, everyone cheering from the answer.

"Okay, so who is the other person? People have their suspicions, but are you going to tell us?" The older woman asked, Psyche shaking her head as a reply. "Well, then is there a special someone in your life right now?"

The audience anticipated for the answer, wanting to know about it.

"Yeah," she breathed out, "yeah, there is someone."

"Is that someone the boy backstage right now?" Ellen asked, referring to Tom who was backstage, and had been with Psyche when she arrived, earning a laugh from the blonde, feeling her cheeks heat up, but still, she denied it.

"Tom and I are... best friends," she replied, not denying nor confirming, beause it is true that they are best friends.

"That's what they all say," the interviewer teased, "There's a difference between a platonic friendship between a boy and a girl and a relationship between two people who obviously like each other," Ellen pointed out, and Psyche thought, was it really that obvious?

"Well, sorry to disappoint, you guys, but I'm not telling anyone who it is yet. Maybe soon, but right now,  we're both just enjoying having our relationship to ourselves," she explained, and Ellen nodded, understanding the younger blonde and her "special someone's" need of privacy.

Her and Tom had talked about it, how they wanted to keep their relationship private. Of course, they wanted to flaunt their relationship, because finally, they were together, but they just thought that maybe they shouldn't say anything, and just let everyone think what they want to think. Let everyone just figure it out, because let's be honest, everyone will eventually find out, even if no one says anything.

"Well, there you have it, everybody! Thank you, for joining us today, Psyche."

✿︎

WEEWOOWEEWOO THIS IS SHITTY IM SO SORRY
BUT I DID EDIT THAT MANIP AND IM HONESTLY V V PROUD OF IT AHHAHAHA YAY

-rx