Welcome to Eldrin

***Free copy of the full novel "The Blade Witch" to anyone who messages me with their email!***

*     *     *

Well hello there friend, it's your ole pal Mistgrove here. Now If you're reading this, that means you've taken the first step in embarking on a journey through a dark fantasy world lovingly crafted from my mind. "The Blade Witch" is a story set mostly in the sprawling free city of Wulfdonria. Within the city's walls, the tale of a gifted young woman will unfold for your entertainment. That being said, allow me to provide you with a useful quote from one of my good friends.

"Know that once you begin this journey, you will discover things incapable of turning back from. There will be talk of love, but this is no romance for the soft of heart. This is a gruesome story, ugly and honest. Parts will make you smile, and others will make your heart sadden. A few might even make you laugh. Throughout it all, you must pledge to yourself that you will see it through to its ending, which I assure you will be worthwhile. Do you understand?"

-Jenna, Shaped by Moonlight

*     *     *

Now I welcome you to walk in the footsteps of a woman turned legend. Make sure not to miss out on the excerpts from ole Mistgrove's encyclopedia when they pop up at the top of each page. Well, looks like it's time for you to discover one of the heart-wrenching songs that Eldrin has to offer. Enjoy!