Chapter 1 The Past 5 Months

I turned down the job oppotunity to work with the Dirty Sanchez crew, Bam and Jeff both said they could use me for more production so after a long thought I turned it down. I was now 8 months into my pregnancy so not long now until the baby is born. Bam and I still don't know the sex of it but I am determined that it is a boy. Bam however disagrees thinking it's going to be a little girl who will be exactly like me but we will have to see wont we. We have published Jackass 3D which is great, the film made millions the first couple of months being released which was a huge success for us.

My parents were shocked when they found out about the pregnancy, they found out when watching the premier and then the next day the photo of the scan showed up on there doorstep. My parents are in Westchester with us, they are only staying for a couple more days which is sad but they had their own lives to get back to. Bam and I had been having a lot of fun inside the bedroom and outside of course. I have had to put skating on hold because of the pregnancy but it didn't bother me that much. Bam has taken pranks on me on standby because he knows how cranky I can get and he doesn't want to stress me or the baby out. We have been thinking about baby names, we did have about 50 that we liked but we narrowed it down to 4; 2 boys and 2 girls. Our first girl name was Kirsty Louise Margera and the second was Brooke Margera. For the boys names we came up with are Tommy Brandon Margera and Kirk Margera.

I was excited about the wedding too, we haven't exactly set a date or discussed much but we both know its going to be some time this year and after the baby is born which is awesome. I have thought put what I want the colour schemes to be which I think Bam will be thrilled about but knowing him he will do his thing whilst I plan our wedding. Tomorrow we are having a baby shower joint engagement party seeing as we haven't had one yet even if it has been 5 months that we have been engaged. Ville, Dunn and Novak are still living in Castle Bam, Phil and Ape both moved back into the old house because they wanted to give us our own space but I think they were getting sick of Bam's naughty behaviour all the time. Jess is back in town and is also living in Castle Bam with us, I swear we are more of a hotel than a house! Jess was excited to becoming an uncle for the first time, at least our baby will have a cousin to play with seeing as Jess has a baby too.

The Janoskians are still living in LA and are currently producing there first film and are releasing there tour dates as we speak. I was really proud of them they never expected to get where they are today but I believed in them all the way. Rhi and Luke are still together and getting along really well, she is going to be staring in the film with the guys which is a great oppotunity. There has been talks of Jackass producing a new film but it isn't quite set in stone yet. I actually miss being on set filming, I mean I see the guys near enough everyday but being on set was terrifying but funny at the same time. Bam has got a skating demo coming up soon and HIM are doing a special performance at Castle Bam which was coming up in a few days time. I just hope no one tries to break into Castle Bam after the concert has happened.

So now you know what has been happening these past 5 months now it's time to get on with the story don't you think?

Hey guys please vote and comment this is the first chapter :D love you guys ♥