8. Little black dress

Shawn laced his fingers with Camila's as she stepped out of the car and made her way into the mall. They were searching for a new dress to wear to a New Years Eve party Shawn planned on taking Camila to.

"Here, let's check in here," Camila said, leading him into Express. She weaved through the men's section, pointing out a couple of shirts that she liked, trying to subtly encourage him to buy them.

"I already have an outfit, babe," Shawn said with a laugh as he picked up one of the shirts and tossed it over his shoulder.

"Okay, okay. Dresses are over here." Camila crossed to the women's section and immediately spotted a little black dress that was calling her name. Her eyes lit up as she showed it to Shawn.

"It's pretty."

Camila rolled her eyes, wondering why she didn't bring a girlfriend to go shopping with her.

After picking out a handful dresses, she moved to the back of the store and opened one of the dressing rooms. She asked Shawn to wait outside and showed him each dress as she tried it on.

After receiving a shrug and mumble for the first two dresses, she pulled the third over her head and checked herself in the mirror. She smiled, loving the way this one hugged her waist.Camila opened the door, "What about this one?" Shawn's brow pulled together as he looked up and down her body. "What?" Camila looked down at the dress - confused because she thought she looked pretty good.

"It's a little short," he said through his pursed lips.

"Seriously?" She asked disbelievingly. "You've never complained be-"

"I can practically see your butt!" he said, pointing accusingly at her bottom.

"No!" She protested, looking over her shoulder in the mirror.

"I don't want anyone getting any ideas," Shawn said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, exasperated.

"Other guys!" he said, raising his voice. "I don't want them," he gestured wildly, "looking at you!"

She rolled her eyes. "Are you kid-"

"I'm sorry, I just-" he stopped, huffing and pushing a hand through his hair. "I just," he said again, stepping towards Camila. "I get jealous," he mumbled, his bottom lip jutting out as he put his arms around her waist.

Camila sighed, unable to resist that puppy dog face, and put her hands on Shawn's arms. "You're the one getting the fashion show right now, aren't you? And you're the one taking me to this party."

"I know. I just don't like when other people are looking at what's mine."

"Let them look," She shrugged. "You're the only person I'll be looking at." His lips curled into a smile. He pressed his forehead to Camila's allowing her to softly rub her nose against his. "Okay, now let me try on the next one," She said, shooing him out of the dressing room.

"But-"

Camila cut Shawn off by shutting the door. "Don't worry, I've only got one left and it's my favorite."

"I feel so weird just standing here, staring at the door."

She shook her head playfully as she pulled the dress up and over her head. "Do you want to come in?" She asked through the door.

"Yes," he answered, a giddy smile spreading over his features as he opened the door and stepped inside. "Oh, hello," he said, taking in Camila's half-naked body and shutting the door behind him. She smiled as she put the dress back on the hanger. "Did you seriously wear those?"