2.

Lucas Coly.

I swerved corners fast, bumping and hitting other people's cars. The last thing I needed was for the police to catch us, we was already on the run anyway.

Jay,

Was the man we killed, he owed us around two mil. I wasn't gonna let that slide, I wasn't afraid to kill more of them dudes that was apart of his pussy ass cartel.  If they don't give us the two mil that Jay couldn't by next week. We'd be shooting them all up, and take the money ourself.

Izzy was in the passenger seat besides me, and in the back was Dre and Marcel,
We been close since the 3rd grade, all raised in the same area, all been through the same struggle & all had our 18th birthday.

We all had a plan, save up till we hit 15 mil, then move ourselves and our family to Dubai, to start a brand new life.

"Aite' Vanessa, stop fucking crying and making noise, you're being hella extra" I stated, as I sat besides her.

I turned over to see her reaction, and she didn't even bother looking at me, I could tell the girl was terrified.

"It's not v-Vanessa, it's Kalia.." she replied with nervousness and attitude in her voice

I smirked, and looked down rubbing my hands
together. This little bitch was smart. But nobody gets smart with Lucas, so ima check her.

"Listen Lia, whatever your name is. Don't get smart with me, I don't care whatever the fuck ya' parents named you. Ya heard me? when your in this house you don't answer back unless we ask you a question, aite?"  I spat, glaring at her

"Listen, sir. I wasn't getting smart wit' you. I was just letting you know what my name was, I mean since you kidnapped me, it's only best you know what ma' name is.." She looked back at me, wiping the tears from her cheek.

This was the first time I examined her face, it was just glances before, and it was dark outside, now that we're inside I can see. She wasn't bad looking at all, but ion go for short girls, they can't take dick right.

First thing that struck me was her big brown eyes, I stared at her up and down and shook my head, and stood up, grabbing her arm tightly.

"What are you doing? A-are you going to k-kill me now, please I don't wanna die."

I laughed and looked back at her, then straight forward dragging her into the trap room, sitting her down on the chair in the corner. The boys looked over, laughing.

"How old are you?" I said, quite loudly

"I'm young, that's-"

"Yo, bitch how old are ya' you heard him, stop tryna be all smart an shi." Chris said, lighting his blunt, looking over.

Her eyes widened quickly, and she looked up at me

"I-I'm seventeen.."

"Seventeen dressed like dat? you ah' thot shorty" Chris said, making everyone in the room laugh, except me.

She rolled her eyes, looking down.

"So like, when you eighteen?" I mumbled so nobody could hear, I looked over and saw that they wasn't paying no attention anyways.

"In six days"

I didn't know what to do with her, I didn't wanna kill her but shordy saw to much. I couldn't jus' let ha' ass leave like that. She seen our faces.

I grabbed her again, walking with her besides me, she seemed so unsteady with them high ass heels on her little feet.

"Take dat' shit off bra." I said, stopping.

"Huh?" She said, looking at me with fear and confusion in them big brown eyes.

"I said.. take dat shit off your damn feet."

She bent over, and I got a view of that ass in that dress. She must've noticed I was looking and stood up quickly, kicking the heels off her feet. Picking them up.

I took her to the guest room, opening the door.

"This whea' you'll be sleeping, if you try to escape ima' kill yo ass, you heard?"

"Why are you doing this?" She exclaimed, bursting out in tears for like the ninth time.

I left her in the room, closing and locking the door behind me,

She ain't going no where.

Short I know, but you guys kept telling me to update 😩, but if you live in NYC (Brooklyn) pleaseeee hmu / message me.