Hero 2-Vanoss

|Y/N Pov|

Once we made it back i crashed onto our couch. "How long were you in jail for?" I heard Amber ask me. "A few hours" I replied as Fox threw me a F/D.

"It seems like you and Mr.Vanoss had chemistry" Kayle said in a flirtatious voice. I looked at her and turned red. "Yeah he was was all over you" Sasha said.

"You guys are back" I heard Jay say. "Yeah and Y/N here has a thing for Vanoss" "No I don't!" I replied angrily.

"Anyways the boss wants to talk to Amber and Y/N" Fox spit out her water. "What about me?!" She asked. "Its just them today" Jay replied.

As me and Amber made our way upstairs Jay left. Once we made it to the boss room I opened the door.

"Y/N, Amber...Please sit" The boss said. No ones ever seen the boss but he was called Matt. "You two have a special mission to help the hero's" He said. "What?! But were villains" I commented

"True but if you two help them you can take revenge..." Matt continued. Amber crossed her arms. "On who?" "Lets just say Sarah and E/N (Enemy Name)" I smirked.

"Okay we'll do it" Me and Amber said. "Okay the hero's are gonna pick you up in a bit" Matt told us. We nodded and went back downstairs.

"We have to help The hero's" Amber said. "Yeah so we might be gone for a while" I said. "Cool. Hey can I umm...Stay in your room? Not everyone has a Ps4 in there room" Fox asked me.

She loved playing video games and I don't but I had an Ex friend who gave me his Ps4. "Just take it to your room" I told her. She smiled and ran upstairs.

She was never fast but when she wanted something she became the flash. I heard a helicopter and I went outside seeing a few guys.

I did see one man who caught my eye. He had jet black hair. "You? Your the people we have to work with" "Take it or leave it Evan!" Matt screamed.

"Okay so Amber and Y/N. My name is Evan or Vanoss" He said I shook my head. I was falling for the Vanoss guy.

"Okay lets do this!" I said and the three of us went into the helicopter. Here we go.