Hero 3-Vanoss

"Okay so Sarah is meeting her contact over there. Amber you have to take her down and bring her to us when she gets there. Lui is posing as the contact" Vanoss instructed. Amber nodded. "Then we have E/N and Ross. Ross and E/N are planning to be at this bank. Me and Y/N will do this piece. We have you because you two know about them" Vanoss said.

I nodded and Tyler landed us on a roof across from Sarah's extraction point. As we waited I see a short tan male meet a blonde girl.

"Amber...Now" Evan said as The black haired girl got off and ran across to another roof. Honestly me and Amber didn't like ecahother too much (If your Name is Amber then its because you share the same name) Because she thought she was amazing but we were friends.

As Lui started handing Sarah a bag Amber jumped in the middle sending A rush through Sarah as she ran. "Get out Y/N we need to get to them by foot!" Evan said as we got out. I gasped seeing as where she was running to "I know where she's heading! I have a shortcut" I said jumping down and landing. I started running in the opposite direction.

I ran through a small alley and meeting a dead end. I looked around and saw bricks that were out. I got onto the bricks and made my way to the roof.

I began running as I saw Evan chasing after Sarah. I saw the blonde take a left. Dead end I thought as I ran across the roofs.

I made it to where she was going and She looked around seeing as it was a dead end. She tried running back but I had jumped down and stopped her.

"Vanoss here!" I screamed as Evan made his way to us. He grabbed Sarah and put handcuffs on her. "Your free time is over" He said as Sarah groaned.

"I will come back someday..." She growled as we made it to the police station. Me and Amber went into the helicopter and waited for Evan.

Once he made it he told us what came next. "Next up Ross and
E/N" Evan said. I smirked knowing how I would catch her and Ross.