Chapter Thirty Five

Epilogue

Dedicated to all the readers who supported and cheered Aaron and Elaine's story from day one.
Thank you so much for all your supportive votes and comments.
They always made me smile.
You all are my motivation to do better.

“Oh my god Elaine! You look beautiful!” Sam gushed as she walked up to her with little Zach bouncing on her hip. Zach William Sparks was Sam’s adopted son whom she had adopted when he was only a week old. It had been one of the happiest days in their lives when Sam had walked through the doors with Zach in her arms. Aaron adored him and spoiled him to no extent.

“Elaine, darling! You look stunning!” Rose exclaimed as she entered the room after Sam with Kaden waddling in ahead of her. Kaden was now a year old and had too much energy for such a small human being.

He walked up to Elaine and pulled on her wedding gown.

“No baby. Come here” Rose said as she picked up Kaden. “Aaron is going to be floored the moment he sees you. I can’t wait to see his face!”

Yes, today was the day, the day Aaron and Elaine were finally going to become one as man and wife. The wedding was held in the beautiful backyard of Aaron’s and Elaine’s new home. The altar was set up near the small creek that ran behind the property.

“I am so nervous” Elaine whispered as she fidgeted with her veil. The makeup team and the hair stylist packed up and left, leaving the three ladies alone in the room.

Sam was going to give Elaine away while Rose was going to be the maid of honor.

“Don’t be nervous. You are starting the most beautiful phase of your life today” Rose said as she removed Elaine’s hand from her veil and pulled it down, covering her face.

Elaine took a deep breath and nodded, trying to calm down her heartbeat. She was finally going to be his, in every sense. She smiled at that thought.

“I still can’t get over how gorgeous you look!” Sam said as she tried to control her tears. Elaine’s wedding gown was truly breathtaking. It was an A line gown set, with a strapless sweetheart bodice adorned in crystal encrusted lace which continued into an asymmetrical tiered petal skirt.

 It was an A line gown set, with a strapless sweetheart bodice adorned in crystal encrusted lace which continued into an asymmetrical tiered petal skirt

Elaine looked ethereal with her auburn hair styled in loose waves and the front pulled back with an elegant tiara.

“Now no crying, you are going to make Elaine cry as well. Shush” Rose said as she patted Sam’s back.

A knock on the door interrupted them and Dante poked his head in.
His eyes widened as he looked at Elaine.

“Wow” He simply said as he came in hugged her. Elaine smiled and hugged him back. She had finally gotten over her panic attacks and PTSD after almost 7 months of therapy though the nightmares still sometimes made an occasional appearance.