In-Between the Colorbars

•F/M: favorite movie
•Y/N: Your Name
•E/C: Eye Color
•L/N: Last Name

—————————————————
__________________________________
Your POV:
__________________________________

—————————————————__________________________________Your POV:__________________________________

__________________________________

"So you do remember! How lovely. I must've made a strong impression on you." He chuckles, seeming to be in a much cheerier mood than when we first met that night he gave me the code to dimension hop.

"I don't... I don't understand. What happened? Why am I here?" I ask while picking myself up, feeling a little lightheaded.

"To put it simply, you essentially put yourself into a coma. I just got a little bored, so I thought I'd drop in and keep you company. Better than leaving you bouncing around in the void like an old DVD logo, am I right?" He laughs again, but my lost expression caused his smile to droop. "Please, laugh. I have not had anyone to joke around with for a long time."

"Little hard to laugh when you just found out you're in a coma. Find your timing, dude." I shake my head and groan, pulling at the skin under my eyes.

"Fair enough." He shrugs, understanding that I was still processing things, before circling around me. "So, anyways, after having observed you for a while now, I realize that I probably should've mentioned a few extra things about this ability I granted you." I watch him with an unamused stare.

"You think?" He chuckles again, pocketing his hands into his black, puffer jacket.

"To be fair, I didn't think you'd be able to dig so deeply into the powers— At least, not so soon. You picked up quick, but you're running rampant, and it's my own fault for not warning you sooner. For starters, we need to have a chat about those emotions of yours. You have to be more careful in how you express them. Your powers are deeply connected to them, so one wrong slip can end result in tragedy."

Snapping his fingers, the television god directs my attention to the white wall across from us, his static buzzing a bit louder as a video was seemingly projected from his eyes. My heart sunk as he showed what I had done to Ciel, how worked up I had gotten. I felt so terrible that I began to tear up. I had hurt the people I cared about.

"Oh, no," my brows pinch as I cover my face and begin to tear up onto my palms. What have I done? I flinch as arms wrap around to comfort me and squeezed me to a chest. Surprisingly, the man's pixels weren't cutting into me, rather they had flattened in the areas that I touched, feeling just like normal skin and clothes. I felt weak in his hold and ashamed at myself for losing control, but I just couldn't stop it as it was happening. I didn't know what was going on. I was scared.

"It's okay. I know that must've been terrifying. You didn't mean to hurt your friends, I know that. You lost control, didn't you, like the powers were wielding you instead of the other way around?" Lightly, I nod against him. "It was bound to happen sooner or later. Don't feel too bad about it."