chapter 70(A)

Kindly ignore the mistakes.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

--------------------------------------------------
Nandini

I stood leaning against the wall watching him squirm to free himself. But if you see it in my way, you can see him doing Naagin dance (snake dance), both of his hands tied above his head together and he was moving his body sideways to free himself. Yeah ! He is definitely doing the Naagin dance.

Well before I deal with him, I need to inform manik where I am. I saw my bag lying on the floor, I reached it and took my phone out. Damn it ! It's switched off. What should I do now ?

I went near him and searched his pockets but alas !they were empty except few cards and money. Where the hell is his coat ? I searched around but then I remembered when he came in, he wasn't wearing a coat. May be ...maybe he left his phone in the coat and maybe it's outside. Damn maybe !.

I'll ask this Bastard !

I removed the strap with all my force making him yelp in pain. Serves him right !

"Where is your phone ?" I asked him holding his chin. Yuck !

"You really think you'll escape from here, no bitch you won't and your lover boy will never ever find out where you are" he said glaring. Wait ! Did he just call me a bitch ?

"Okay now you gave me two reasons to do this " I said and stood up.

"What" he asked confused.

I bent down and plastered his mouth back and walked near his legs where his one leg is tied to the chair on which I was tied before and another one I just left dangling. I held the chair end.

"This is for not answering and for calling me bitch" he had a confused look on his face and before he could comprehend I pushed the chair , let me add ..a wooden chair making sure that the left end of the chair fall straight on his manhood. Ssss, that hurts.

His reaction was too funny, he couldn't scream and the pain, lets just say I officially started my game.

Now I don't need his mobile, if it's not with him then it's no use asking him. I can't risk going out and getting caught. All I can do is pray.

Ayyaippa, I know you love me but now it's your time to prove it. Please make sure manik finds out where I am. Guide his way so that he can reach before it's too late. I mean come on can't you do this much after all I pray everyday.

I mean you are my handsome god na ! Please ayyaippa. I'll butter you more when I'm free, kinda in a middle of situation here. So please.

My attention diverted to that pervert when I heard a whimper.

" Aww is you're thing-a-ding-ding hurting " I asked in a baby voice crouching beside him.

In spite of pain he glared at me.

"You know what I won't try to reach manik, cause I KNOW once he finds out I'm missing he'll do anything in his power to reach me, to protect me" I said with a sadist smile.

"I never knew you were so gullible, I mean I said we were fuck buddies and you believed me. Aww poor you" I said patting his temple harshly.

"Oh wait ! Let me tell you something, I'm a virgin !" I said in a secretive tone. Thank god ! No one is here.

"Does that turn you on ?" I asked controlling my laugh, I mean his manhood is in pain and I'm.... god ! I'm a bitch, not that I'm complaining.

"So Mr. Disgusting patil, now let's talk business. By business I mean, you groaning in pain when I damage your manhood " I said walking towards his legs. His eyes widened.