A very amused Hunter.

Clair Elizabeth Renne

&

James Edward Willer

Invited you to join them

In

The celebration

Of

Their Marriage

Sunday, August 27th 2017

At five o'clock in the evening.

At Prospect Hotel

Brooklyn, New York

Drinks, hors d'oeurves & Dance to follow.

I looked at the white silky paper in front of me with wide eyes. It's been days since I got the news about my mother getting pregnant and marrying again but every time, that information goes through my brain, I feel the need to get shocked.

Every time...

So I think she finally found her wedding dress. The wedding is in five days, and What is hors d'oeur?

I can't even pronounce it. Well they did put a lot of there money on the wedding, I guess, the card alone looked more expensive then some of my clothes upstairs and Prospect Hotel is one of the most reputed five star hotel.

Don't tell me she didn't give this man's blinding money any consideration before she decided to marry him.

I was still holding the card in my hand, I felt something behind it.

It was a hand written letter sticked to the back of the card.

Mom's handwriting.

Danny and Damien, as you guys know, you both would be the maid of honour and ring bearer for my wedding, I would like for both of you to come live with me and James from somedays. It will mean a lot for both of us and I know that you guys still haven't gotten your dress and suit, which you'll be wearing to my wedding. I have brought you guys some clothes to try on.

So, think about it and it would really mean a lot to me if you guys come to stay with us.

Your Mom.

"No way."

I screamed a little, dropping the card in the process, shocked from the voice that just came from behind me. I jumped up, When I looked back to see a horrified Damien standing behind me.

I think he read the letter too.

"No. Danny I don't want to go there and try to 'bond' with her and her soon to be husband. It will be way too awkward." I feel you bro.

"I don't want to go either Dam." I cried thinking about the time when I went with her for her dress shopping.
I am still horrified.

"Don't want to go where?" We both flipped our heads to the new voice that just came from beside us.
That was dad.

He was standing on the last four stairs. Looking at us with his glasses.