Seven

When Yoongi comes back out he's only wearing boxer briefs, I quickly shut my eyes, and before I know it I'm falling back asleep.

+

*Monday*

Yoongi's P.O.V

I want to scream when I'm woken up at 6AM to the sound of Hannah Montana coming from the opposite side of the room. Are you kidding me? This fucking kid has a Hannah Montana alarm clock.

I pull my duvet up and over my head, and a few seconds later the sound stops and I can hear Jimin getting out of bed. I listen as his feet shuffle across the carpeted floor before hearing the bathroom door shut and lock.

Today is the first day I'll be going to school here, so I should be getting up and getting dressed but I'm not really excited. I'm not nervous, I just really fucking hate school.

So, instead of getting up and getting ready, I close my eyes and fall back asleep. About an hour later I'm woken back up to the sound of Mrs. Park knocking on the door and yelling loudly, "Jimin! I'm about to leave for work, breakfast is on the counter! Don't be late for school!" I could lay here until the last minute, refuse to go, fake sick or even pretend that I'm dying but I know that it's no use in the end.

I roll out of bed and stretch before raking my fingers through my tangled hair. It's around this time that Jimin comes strolling out of the bathroom, wearing his uniform. I look up at his hair to see that he has another ribbon tied in it again, except this time it's a dark blue.

I see his eyes widen when he notices that I'm only in my boxer briefs and he quickly diverts his eyes, moving over to his bed.

"Uhm, school starts at eight." He says as he sits down to pull on his socks, looking anywhere but at me.

I shrug and walk into the bathroom, looking in the mirror at myself before moving my hands through my hair, trying to make it look better but causing it to be even more messy.

I give up and brush my teeth and once I'm finished I walk back into the room to see Jimin putting his book he was reading the other day into his back pack.

I walk over to my closet, planning to wear my black skinny jeans with a random t-shirt before I hear Jimin begin to speak.

"My mum gave me your uniform when I went downstairs earlier." He speaks quietly and I look over to him to see him pointing at my bed, I turn, and sure enough there lies a uniform.

Hah, fuck no.

At my old school there wasn't a uniform, there was a dress code, sure, but not a uniform. I've never in my life had to wear a uniform. I shake my head at him and continue searching through my own clothes.

Jimin's still sitting on his bed, putting on his shoes, while I pull out my black skinny jeans that I was planning to wear along with a plain white shirt. I start putting on my jeans and that's when Jimin leaves the room, probably to go have breakfast. Once my jeans are on, I pull my shirt over my head and sit down on the edge of my bed to slide on my black vans. After I'm finished I grab my denim jacket and head downstairs as well. I walk into the kitchen and spot Jimin sitting on one of the stools at the breakfast bar, swinging his legs back and forth.