Chapter 2

-- jack POV--

She looked me in the eye and blushed. Oh god she looks cute when she blushes I thought. " thanks" she said blushing even more. OH GOD!! Did I just say that out loud?!? I screamed in my head. Now it was my turn to blush. She looked at me and begin to giggle. "Hi my name is Elsa " she said. Wow! What a beautiful name! I thought. Then she said something unexpected..

-- Elsa POV--

OMG!!!!! Did he just say I look cute?! OMG!! " thanks" I said blushing. Now he was blushing. Oh god he looks cute when he blushes I thought." hi I am Elsa" I told him, he smiled at me!! " gosh you are cute jack!" I accidentally blurted out before covering my mouth and blushing a deep shade of red. He was also blushing.

We have just stood there blushing for at least 5 minutes when I snapped out of my daze. " oh gosh I am late! Mum is gonna kill me!" I shrieked. " why were you here in the first place ?"Jack asked." I was looking for my mandarin class when I got lost, after 5 minutes of looking around I gave up. So I just sat here and you came along" I told him." wait Mandarin?" he asked." yea why?" I said

" let me see your time table"

" ok?"

* reads time table*

" oh my! We are in all the classes together!"

" really?!"

" yea!"

Then I said something really unexpected( again!)

OMG! I can't believe I asked him that!!

-- Jack POV--

She has the same time table as me!! I am soooooooooooooooooo happy! I could tell she was really excited too! Earlier she said I looked cute! OMG I was on cloud 9! All the girls say that but the 1 girl that I have a crush on said it!! She won't stop blushing, so when I look at her I blush as well. Then she said something unexpected that made me want to kiss her!! She said...

--AUTHORS NOTE--😃

Dun dun dun! Cliffhanger! What do you think she said?? I promise to update soon! BTW can you read my other book, Big Five truth or dare! And don't forget to comment or vote!
BYE BYE!!

- tulips 77