4

Evelyn's POV

I slowly woke up, listening to Tom's patterned breathing as our limbs were tangled together. I gazed up at him, his eyes were shut with his eye lashes fluttering.

A sudden loud knock came from my door, and I looked up at Tom who was still sleeping. I groaned and stayed there a little longer in Tom's arms until a louder knock was banged on my door.

I got up and walked to my door swinging it open to Harry, a worried look on his face.

"Yes Harry."

"Tom have you seen him?"

"I went to sleep last night while he was in the shower and when I woke up he wasn't in his bed but all of his stuff is there. I checked the gym down stairs, Harrison's room-" I cut Harry off dragging him into my room to see a sleeping Tom in my bed, his face buried into one of the pillows.

"He came into my room last night-"

"Harry did you find him?!" A panicked Harrison burst into my room. This sudden noise woke Tom up. He sat up looking at us still half awake.

"Mate what're you freaking out about?" Tom asked rubbing his eyes.

"They didn't know where you were." I sighed walking into my bathroom putting on a pair of shorts.

I listened to them argue as I brushed my teeth, Tom rambling about how he turned his do not disturb on. I came back out going into my luggage grabbing some clothes completely ignoring the group of three boys arguing in my room.

I put on the pair of high waisted jean shorts and a vintage t-shirt tying it in a knot. I walked back into my room passing the frustrated boys and grabbing socks and getting my converse. I sat on the floor watching the one in the bed try and explain himself to the boys.

"Are you guys done?" I spoke lacing up my shoes. They all turned back to me, as if they forgot I was there.

"You two should've checked in with me before freaking out, and you Tom should've texted them at least last night." I sighed standing up dusting my hands on my shorts.

"Tom get dressed please I'm hungry." I sighed walking back into my bathroom.

___________

Hella short chapter... soz

-Esther