Fourteen

This bruise was caused by someone's hands. Someone's hands who were on Jimin.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I move my hand away from Jimin's arm before running my fingers through my hair, pulling at the ends, thinking about it, getting angry.

I shake away my thoughts and go back downstairs to help Mrs. Park with dinner. When I reach the kitchen she's stirring something in a pot and she turns around to look at me as I enter, "Just set the table please, this is almost finished. And bowls, not plates." I hum and go over to the cabinets to get out the bowls and cups before setting them all up on the table where everyone sits.  "How was Jimin?" She asks, causing me to turn to her.

"He's sleeping." She nods and I think about mentioning the bruise, but decide against it. If Jimin is being bullied, surely his mom would know?

And if she doesn't, that means Jimin doesn't want her to know. I go over to get the spoons before setting them out on the table beside the bowls.

By the time I'm finished setting the table, the food is done.

"Alright, well, go wake Jimin, I'll serve this." She nods towards the pot before I go upstairs to wake up Jimin.

Once I get inside the room I notice that Jimin's still sleeping, which doesn't surprise me. I walk over to him and lean down, rubbing his arm gently while looking at the bruise more. "Jimin, dinner's ready."

He just lets out a squeaky noise and pulls his covers up to his chin, causing me to move my arm away. I laugh a bit, before nudging him, "Jimin, come on." I poke his cheek and he whines before shaking his head no.

"Mr. snuggles, stop"

Who the fuck is Mr. snuggles?

"Jimin, what the hell are you talking about?"

Jimin reaches up with balled up fists to rub at his eyes before blinking them slowly and looking up at me. "H-Hyung..?" He asks, before closing his eyes again and nuzzling into his pillow.

"Hm?"

"Five more minutes, please..." He says, and I can tell he's drifting back to sleep.

"No, Jimin. Come on, don't you wanna come eat?" He nods a little, his cheek squished up against his pillow.

I reach over to move his hair out of his face, and he blinks his eyes open again, just barely though. He pouts and pushes his blankets down a little, before kicking them off all the way with his feet.

I look down to where he's kicking his legs and my eyes widen, his shorts pushed up, showing most of his thighs, and his shirt is pushed up a little more now as well.

My eyes widen and I quickly look back up to Jimin, who has the cutest bed hair I've ever seen and he's sitting up, rubbing at his eyes again with his little hands.

I stand up fully before reaching my hand out to him. He grabs it and I bite my lip at the size difference, before pulling him up.

"Thank you." I hum in return and we walk downstairs, him in front and me behind. Mostly so I can make sure that he doesn't fall.

Jimin's P.O.V

Everyone is sat around the dinner table eating, I'm still a little sleepy from just waking up, but it doesn't matter since no one really talks during dinner.

I keep stirring my spoon around in my soup more than eating it. It's not that I'm not hungry, I'm just confused. Yoongi has been so nice to me today, ice cream and hugs and he helped me when I was sad.

I don't get why he's being so nice, I really thought he hated me, but it's like ever since I tripped he's been less rude? Which is weird, you would think if someone tripped and fell on you, you would like them less.

Especially if all they said was "oops." I frown at the memory of me being so clumsy.

How could anyone like me?

I glance up from my bowl to look at Yoongi, only to see him looking back at me and I blush before quickly looking back down.

Why is he staring at me? I wipe at my mouth, thinking maybe I have food or something on it.

~

After dinner my mum says that she'll do the dishes, which surprises me. I look over to Yoongi who's sitting at the table and biting his lip while on his phone, which makes me curious. Maybe he's trying to figure out a joke that he doesn't understand? I don't know.

I walk out of the kitchen and towards the stairs, but before I can even step foot on the first step, Yoongi is walking out of the kitchen and following behind me. I walk up the stairs slowly, but also a bit faster than usual, considering I don't want to upset Yoongi for going too slow.

We both reach our room around the same time and I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth, while Yoongi walks over to the closet.

I had just got the toothpaste on my toothbrush when Yoongi comes into the bathroom. My eyes widen as I see him through the mirror, wearing just his boxer briefs and nothing else.

He walks over to the sink, standing beside me and reaching over to grab his own toothbrush, before putting toothpaste on it as well. I grimace as I watch him, he uses the minty kind.

I prefer the bubblegum flavor, even if it is for kids.

We brush our teeth together, which is a little awkward, he keeps staring at me through the mirror, and it's causing me to blush and smile around my toothbrush.

I don't know why it's making me smile but I can't help it. He ends up laughing as I get toothpaste bubbles all around my mouth and I pout before rinsing it off.

I end up finishing first so I go back to the bedroom, Yoongi shutting the bathroom door after I left, most likely to use the toilet or something.

While he's in there I quickly take off my uniform, leaving me in just my boxers. I rush over to my dresser and pull out an over sized t-shirt, just as I pull it out I hear the sink running, signaling that Yoongi is washing his hands. I quickly pull it on over my head and jump into bed, covering up my legs just as the bathroom door opens.

I lay down, curling my legs up and putting one of my hands underneath my pillow. I watch Yoongi as he walks over to turn the light off, before going to his bed and getting under his own duvet and getting on his phone.

I stare at him through the dark, only being able to see his face lit up from the light of his phone screen. After a few minutes of my staring, I eventually fall asleep.