Fifteen

I stare at him through the dark, only being able to see his face lit up from the light of his phone screen. After a few minutes of my staring, I eventually fall asleep.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I'm woken up at, who knows how early to the sound of someone, who I'm guessing is Jimin, huffing and puffing, and a bunch of rustling noises. I sit up in my bed and push my hair back, "Jimin? What the fuck are you doing?"

His head turns to look at me and he blushes, "I, uhm, forgot to do my homework and I can't find it in my bag." He points down to his backpack and a bunch of papers scattered around the floor.

"What time is it?" I ask, rubbing my face with my hands.

"Uhm," He mumbles something that I can't hear and I roll my eyes,

"Jimin, speak up."

"5 am" I groan.

"Jimin, go back to sleep we still have an hour left until we have to get up." I state, just wanting to lay back down and sleep while I can.

"But-"

"No buts, we can deal with it in the morning Jimin. Turn the lights off and go to bed." I say before I lay back down and roll over, hearing a huff and the light sound of a stomping foot before the lights shut off.

~

An hour or so later I'm woken up by the familiar alarm clock and I cover my ears with my hands until Jimin turns the awful thing off. I hear him get out of bed and go into the bathroom, so I get up as well and walk over to the closet. I take off my boxer briefs before grabbing another pair, pulling the black material up my legs before Jimin can get out of the bathroom. I get dressed in my boring uniform and by the time I'm finished Jimin comes out of the bathroom with a white ribbon in his hair that's keeping his hair back.

I go into the bathroom after Jimin comes out and brush my teeth before running my fingers through my hair, making is messier than before but I don't care.

After I'm finished getting ready I go downstairs to meet Jimin in the kitchen. He's sitting on the bar stool eating a banana. Of fucking course. I make myself some toast and sit down beside Jimin, who's quiet but seems to be happier than yesterday.

I want to ask about the bruise, I want to know who hurt him, but I don't ask, we just eat in silence.

Once we're finished we make our way to school, I watch Jimin as he skips over the cracks in the side walk and it causes me to smile.

We get to school pretty quickly and make our way inside, walking to first period together. While we're walking I notice nobody is really staring at Jimin anymore, which makes me happy. When we arrive at our classrooms we part ways, Jimin going into his freshman class while I go into my senior class.

The whole class period I'm thinking about Jimin, I can't even fucking focus on Jungkook when he's talking about the party this weekend.

I love parties, I used to go to parties with Hoseok all the time, so I should be excited, but all I can think about is Jimin's pink hair, bright brown eyes and his bruised arm.

~

It's lunch time and I'm sitting between Jungkook and Jackson, they're all talking about the party again and I can't seem to care, so I pull out my phone and go on Instagram. After a few minutes of scrolling through pictures I feel my shoulder being nudged.