Seventeen

I let out a sigh and turn to Jimin and Taehyung who both look quite frightened. I finally let out a laugh.

"Nice choice, Taehyung."

Yoongi's P.O.V

Later that night, after Tae left and we ate dinner, I get into bed and grab my phone off of the nightstand. Jimin's already in his bed, laying down on his side and facing the wall. He hasn't said much since the movie, which I guess is understandable.

I lay on my back, scrolling through Twitter when I hear a soft voice speak up from the other side of the dark room. "Hyung?"

"Hmm?" I ask before I hear movement on his side of the room, I look over to see him facing me now rather than the wall.

"W-why did that guy, spank her?" He asks suddenly and my eyes widen before I cough, I lock my phone, thinking about how I can answer him but before I can speak, he's talking again, "Was she in trouble?"

I just stare over at him, even though I'm not able to see much considering how dark it is. "She, uhm. Yeah, she was." I say,

what the fuck am I supposed to say?

"Oh." He says and it goes quiet for a while, so I close my eyes and try to sleep, but as soon as they're closed, Jimin's small voice is speaking up again. "Was he her dad?"

I laugh and shake my head no, "No, Jimin. He wasn't her dad."

"But he spanked her." He says, and I can hear the confusion laced in his voice and I'm not sure how much longer I can take of his innocence, so I don't reply. I simply close my eyes again and try to sleep.

"I've never been spanked by anyone besides my mum and dad." He continues on and I hold back another laugh.

"You don't have to be a parent to spank someone." I say, holding no emotion in my tone.

I hear a small, "Oh." Before it goes quiet once again. I should stop assuming things, because it's quiet long enough for me to assume that Jimin has fell asleep, or is done talking about it, but of course, right after my assumption, that same, small and sleepy voice is speaking up again, asking me in the most innocent fucking tone,

"Does that mean y-you could spank me, Hyung?"

Fuck.

I cough, basically choking on the question he just asked. What the fuck do I say? I know he doesn't have a clue what he's doing, but there's something in me that wants to tease him and make him all hot and bothered.

He wouldn't even know what was happening to him. Before I can think about this anymore though, my mind goes back to the thoughts I was having before. The image of me grinding against Jimin, him panting below me and letting out small whimpers and before I know it I'm letting out a groan.

"Hyung?"

"Uhm." I say, and honestly I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do. I shouldn't be having these thoughts about Jimin, I'm passing the 'this could possibly be brotherly' zone and into the 'definitely not brotherly at all, you're wanting to fuck him' zone. And I don't.

Nope, not at all.

"Jimin, go to sleep." I say sternly, my voice coming out a bit rougher from being tired. He lets out a small hum before it's silent again.

I close my eyes, trying to go to sleep myself, but of course, just as I feel myself drifting off, I hear Jimin's sigh before, "But why were they naked?"

"Jimin, jus-" I say but get cut off.

"And what were all those thingies in that room?"

I groan again, just wanting to sleep. "Jimin. Sleep." I say, a bit of annoyance in my voice.

I hear a small, "Hmph." Before more movement, signaling that he's turned back over and before I know it I'm finally drifting off to sleep.