Chapter Fifty Two (FINAL CHAPTER)

💖 Do you guys have any quotes or favourite sayings from this book that you can share with me? 💖

--------------------

Dedication: OverlySarcasticX for the amazing cover! Thank you!

Recap:

"I was going to say it after we were finishing studying, but I found a place that would be perfect for us. It's designed for five people, but I thought us four would have enjoyed the extra space. Guess that's not happening now." He grumbled, collapsing down onto the chair, folding his arms across his chest childishly.

"It can still happen, we'll just find a fourth roommate to help with rent." I told him with a smile. "Things will work out."

"How can you be so sure?" he asked me skeptically.

"Because us three will be together and nothing else matters."

-------------------

Four Months Later

"Wow," Hayden breathes, his eyes roaming over my body as I descend the stairs, my hand lightly skimming across the railing. "You look..."

I smile at him as he seems lost for words. The look on his face makes my insides squirm. It is pretty much the look all girls dream about.

"All right? Not too shabby?" I tease.

"Fucking beautiful."

I grin at him. His eyes dip over my chest, lingering on my low-cut dress, before drinking in the rest of my body. He takes two strides to meet me, before wrapping his long arm around my waist. His lips meet mine briefly. 

"You look very handsome, yourself."

He is dressed in a dark, charcoal coloured suit, with a maroon tie, matching the exact shade of my dress, paired with a dark, maroon-inked rose, pinned to his chest. It compliments his tanned skin beautifully.

"Are they here?" I hear Leisel call in panic. "I'm not--just wait--hang on a second!"

I roll my eyes. "She started getting ready before us and she still isn't ready."

"I told you that would happen," Mia says from behind me.

I turn, peering up the stairs, to see Mia striding down them confidently, completed unfazed that her heels are ginormous. Her gorgeous, blue dress flowed elegantly down her petite body. She has a fake tan for the occasion, which only made the blue stand out more against her skin. She looks stunning.

"You look beautiful, Mia," Hayden compliments politely and I give him a surprised, but also impressed, look.

I notice her cheeks turn a few shades darker. "Thanks."