Chapter 15

So this chapter is written for the one and only jewelkeys as a special birthday gift as well as to all of you since it's the seven year anniversary of our families beginning! I wish I would have had it done sooner but I was busy but I'm still very proud of this chapter anyways! The video is again an amazing cover by the same person this chapter is made specifically for so you should check it out as a special birthday present for her! So, this chapter is good I believe and sorry if it's a little sad near the end. But anyways I love all of you and especially Gabby who I wrote this chapter specifically for! I hope you all like it though and please let me know what you think!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 15

The atmosphere throughout the living room was so thick that you couldn't even begin to try and cut it with a knife. The eldest of the twins had followed through on his offer to make everyone a cup of tea. Bringing the tray with the warm drinks into the room as if he were a housewife trying to impress her husbands coworkers.

Nobody really knew what to say or do with the awkward situation presented before them so they all just kinda sat in silence as they took small sips from their tea. "So Liam, how's Tokyo been treating you?" Marcel asks, feeling rather uncomfortable with the awkward situation presented before him.

Liam smiles hesitantly, knowing what the younger twin was trying to do and being extremely grateful for it. "It's been great, everyone has been so nice about how bad my Japanese is," Liam tells the curly haired male letting out a small laugh to try and coax the mood into a happier one.

Louis sits on one of the two love seats in the living room with Niall draped across his lap the Irish boy was rather clingy Louis has noticed, but he really didn't mind if he was being completely honest. He really liked Niall and thought that him and the Irish lad would be wonderful friends for a very long time.

Louis was sipping slowly on the tea that Harry had given him, not wanting to get himself into any trouble before he was able to go through with his plan. "Hey daddy?" Louis suddenly speaks up breaking up whatever conversation that the other three were involved as he got the older twins attention, knowing that the little nickname would be enough to smooth talk the male.

"Yes, Angel?" Comes the response form the curly haired male, a smirk spread across his face at the nickname that the boy had called him, proud that he didn't have to tell his Angel about saying it again. Harry was hoping that the boy would actually start listening to him and his brother now and see that the two of them only wanted what was best for him and that was being theirs heart, body and soul.

"Can me and Niall go watch a movie up in our bedroom?" Louis asks the twin with his best puppy dog eyes he can manage.

Even a psychopath like Harry couldn't do anything against those gosh darn puppy dog eyes of Louis', letting out a small sigh he gives into his pretty little Angel. "Alright," he tells the boy hesitantly. He didn't fully trust that the boy was actually listening to him, it all seemed way too easy to the man.

Then three older male's watch with a dark look in their eyes as the two twinks skip out of the living room hand in hand. Harry and Marcel's eyes were on that absolutely fabulous ass as Liam stares longingly at his own boy's pretty little bottom loving the way his he skipped away with a happy smile on his face as he friend led him out of the heavy atmosphere of the living room.

"Do you really trust that, that's what they're going to do, brother?" Marcel asks his older brother after he's sure the two boys are out of earshot.

Harry sighs as he shakes his head, rubbing one of his large hands across his face due to just the thought that his little Angel could be planning something against them with that damn Irish twink of Liam's. "If he is I won't be able to hold off on making that delicious bum of his a bright shade of red this time," Harry tells his younger brother, knowing that his brother was most-likely thinking the same thing.