Chapter twenty

Hello I forgot the storyline,can someone remind me?😐😐😛

😜😛Forget about it.

This chapter is for my Twinee,the one who writes magic with her pen or should I say finger ne?😂😂😂

I know I promised to update since last night,but I slept off while typing as usual..😆

Enjoy❤❤

Ahmad's POV..

It's somewhat bizarre of Safaa to act like the way she did last night,something smells fishy or maybe my mother was at it again,Safaa can always go to sleep with a sullen mood but wake up with a bright one,but then I wonder why her mood is still deteriorating.

I couldn't blink an eye last night,I was afraid something might go wrong if I don't keep an eye on her,She had a really high temperature but got a bit better after Fajr prayer.We overslept and after waking up and still finding her asleep,I stealthily walked downstairs and prepared breakfast.

To my dismay,She refused breakfast and couldn't even look at me for seconds.I tried my best to make her eat and after several attempts I gave up and told her to go get ready so I could fulfill my promise of taking her to see her Mama.

The sound of my phone ringing
kept intruding my long warm shower filled with thoughts about what's bothering my darling wife and I hurriedly finished before sauntering outside of the ensuite to answer it.

"Shukrah" I smiled knowing she will be the only one who will tell me if my Mama did something to Safaa.

"Na'am Good morning Yaya,am at your front door,I brought breakfast" She answered.

"We had breakfast,you're late"

"You made her cook? Ya Allah Yaya brides don't cook" She shrieked.

"She didn't cook,I did"

"Awnnn" She cooed.

"I'll come let you in,give me five minutes I just hopped out from the shower"

"Alright then"

After getting ready in a jiffy,I strode downstairs to find Shukrah already seated with my wife in one of the living rooms.Safaa is dressed alluringly as usual,she has no make up and she looks a bit pale but the radiance of her face shone like that of a moonlight.My intense gaze was still fixed on the most beautiful creature I've ever seen when Shukrah interrupted with her giggles.

"Yaya can you stop staring at her that way,you're making her uncomfortable"

"Shut up and it's halal btw" I smiled sitting next to a distant Safaa on the sofa.

"Yaya Ango" Shukrah teased looking at us like the most cutest couple she has ever seen.

"Stop looking at us that way too,I know we're so cute,aren't we love?" I nudged Safaa's shoulder and didn't miss the tear she carefully wiped from her left eye.

"Shukrah let's go upstairs,I have something to show you" I announced grabbing her hands.

"Oookay,it's unusual of her to be quite like that" She whispered immediately  we're out of Safaa's sight.

"I know right,Tell me Shukrah,was Mama mean to her at home" I asked massaging my well shaved beard.

"No she wasn't,I think she's dropped her weapons now"