Fred and George x Reader: I can't believe it

I just want you to know that if a story starts off without saying who's p.o.v it is, it's yours.

__________________________________________________________________________________

     It was a normal, sunny, humid day where the (L/n)s lived. The two children of the muggle house were finally home from Hogwarts. It was quite hot in the house, even with the air-conditioning on. Since it was only (Y/n)'s family in the house, (Y/n) didn't bother dress decently. She just decided to dress to stay cool. (Y/n) had no idea how bad of an idea that was. 

       I walked out of my room, deciding to go down to my father's study where there would be interesting books to read, and it's in the cool basement. I made a small running start and slid over to the stairs that would lead down to the living room.  The radio was playing down in the living room and my favorite song could be heard. I smiled and started to hum along. I cheerfully hopped down the stairs, two at a time.

     (The first two paragraphs need credit to mxlfoy-scorpixs on tumblr. They helped me make the opening more attention grabbing and interesting. I based my opening on something they sent me to help, so I basically just added my own twist and flare to it. But if you think the two first paragraphs suck I'll have you know I was writing my own opening based on the one they sent me. Theirs was much better.)

     I walked into the living room continuing to hum to the song. I stopped in horror what I was doing when I heard two, new male voices. "Wow, she's hot." "You didn't tell us you had a girlfriend." Which was followed by two whistles.

     "Nah, she's not my girlfriend, she's my sister." My brother said with a chuckle. "Your sister's hot, why didn't you tell us about her?" The two asked simultaneously. I looked to my side horrified to see two identical males around my age sitting on the cream colored couch next to my brother. They both had shaggy red hair and (I'm pretty sure their eyes are blue, I'm not sure though.) blue eyes sparkling with mischief.

     I let out a screech, my cheeks burning, as I ran out of the room to the kitchen where my mother probably was. "WHY DOES NO ONE TELL ME WHEN WE HAVE COMPANY?! I JUST WALKED INTO THE LIVING ROOM ONLY WEARING A SPORTS BRA AND BOOTY SHORTS AND THERE WAS TWO GUYS THERE!!" I screamed once in there.

     "Honey, please don't yell." My mother requested not looking away from the bowl in front of her. "That's all you have to say?! I just walked  through the living room basically just wearing my underwear and there was two random guys there and they saw me!" I exclaimed while my mom started stirring the batter to whatever she was baking.

     "That was your fault though, you decided to wear that outfit." My mother explained, turning around to look at me. "Yeah, because I didn't think anyone was here except you and (B/n)." I argued. "Okay, I'm sorry we didn't tell you, I'll try to make sure we tell you next time. Now, if I were you, I'd rush back to my room and change. That way you won't embarrass yourself anymore than you already have." Mom apologized while waving me off.

     I let out an aggravated sigh and turned back around, getting ready to sprint through the living room and up the stairs. I took a deep breath then bolted, the room becoming a blur. As I passed by the laughter and talking in the living room stopped. I ignored the fact that the new guys were probably staring as I ran to the stairs. Not giving myself the time to even catch my breath, I jogged up the stairs at top speed.

     I slammed my door to my room shut and slid down it to the floor. I panted as I ran my fingers through my slightly messy hair. Great, not only did I embarrass myself by wearing practically nothing, but my hair was a mess too. With a groan I stood to my feet. I sluggishly moved over to my dresser, pulling open the drawers to find an outfit. I pulled on a t-shirt, that had my favorite character from my favorite book series, over my sports bra; I also replaced my booty shorts with some other shorts that go down to my knees.

     After fixing up my appearance, I made my way back into the living room. "Oh hey, look, she's back." The guy on the left of the two identical guests commented while pointing at me. "Yeah, well, not for long." I commented, crossing my arms over my chest. "Why?" (B/n) asked curiously. "Kira wanted me to come over and help out with her little brother." I made up. Honestly, I was just going to leave the house so I didn't embarrass myself any more and I was probably going to go to a cafe. 

     "Well, let us introduce ourselves first." The guest on the right said. "I'm George-" "-and I'm Fred Weasley." The one on the left said, interrupting George. 'George and Fred Weasley? I know I've heard of them, just where? Oh, that's right. They're the twins famous for their pranks back at Hogwarts.' I thought while watching them. "It's nice to meet you, but I'm going to go now." I said then walked briskly out of the living room and house. I didn't bother introduce myself, I didn't think I'd ever really see them again. How wrong I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Here I am, at the end of the summer going to meet the family of my two best friends. I had thought I'd never see the Weasley twins again, and if I did it would be briefly at school. But, I was wrong. (B/n) had them over either every week or every other week. The second time they came over was rather awkward for us, especially since I had rudely not introduced myself. After the second visit though, we were able to talk to each other comfortably. Long story short: we became friends.

     Fred opened the door and entered first, followed by me, and then George. "Oh, Fred, George, you're home. Where did you two go, no wait, you were  at the (L/n)s weren't you?" A woman who could only be their mother asked, walking into the room. I could easily see the family resemblance, she had the same red hair and the same friendly smile that I've seen in the twins and Ron. Yes, I know who Ron is, I knew him before the twins.

     "Oh, and who would you be, Dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked. Before I got the chance to answer her question Fred and George already started talking. "She's (Y/n)-" Fred started and George finished with: "The one in the bra we told you about." I felt my cheeks heat up at the statement. Of all the ways they could have talked about me and introduced me with it had to be about how the first time we met I was only wearing my sports bra as a top.

     "Fred! George! That is not how you're supposed to talk about a lady! How many times must I tell you that!" Mrs. Weasley scolded. "I'm sorry, Dear. I've tried to get them to stop talking about you like that, they just don't seem to listen. Now, come, let's go have some tea." She said, directing her attention to me. With a smile, I followed Mrs. Weasley out of the room.

     I'll just have to kill Fred and George later. :)

______________________________________________________________________________________

     So there it is, my first fanfiction for the HP fandom. I hope you liked it! -Rosa (Amestris)