Not So Mute After All(Harry X Crystal/ Draco X Crystal)

AwesomePossum101

Hey so I hope you liked this. It's not my best but I tried. The appearance image you put didn't show up so I just went with lapis from Summoners war (cousin plays that game) and yeah. Also, to anyone reading his. I know Lights by Ellie Goulding didn't come out till the 00's but I honestly don't care. It's for the imagine. Anyway, hope this is an okay imagine! Xx~MBear/Randy.

Warning: Cuteness

Word count: 1323

"Yeah, I'm going to ask Crystal to the Yule Ball" A slightly deep voice said as he passed by a black haired boy with his best mates. Suddenly, he was pulled back by the sleeve. Turning, he saw the black haired boy who made him angry. "What Potter?" He sneered as the boy glared at him. "Did you just say you were going to ask Crystal to the ball?" He questioned, eyes narrowing. The deep voiced boy nodded as he ran a and through his platinum blonde hair.

"Yeah, so? What's it got to do with you Potter?" "It has everything to do with me because I was going to ask her!" This caused both of their friends to grab hold of them. Blaise and Theodore grabbing Draco as Ron and Hermione grabbed Harry. "Know what? Let's have a duel. Whoever wins takes her. Are you ready Malfoy?" Harry asked, pulling away from Hermione and Ron as they shook their heads. "Fine.. are you scared Potter?" ""Never!" And with that, the dueling began, making everyone in the hall stay clear so as not to get hit by a charm or curse.

Crystal's POV

Sighing, I walked down the corridors until I heard fighting. Being curious, I crept around a corner. I was mute and apparently mysterious so that helped a lot. Peering around the corner, I gasped. My crystal blue eyes landed on the two boys fighting. As I got closer, I could hear glimpses of what they were saying. "I'm asking Crystal to the dance!" "You slimy git, I am! Malfoy, she's mine!" Shaking my head, my lapis blue hair fell in front of my eyes as I walked towards them. "Boys, stop." Immediately, their heads snapped to mine after Harry had wrestled Draco for his wand and succeeded. "I'm not going to the dance. I can't. Not with my secret." With that, I turned and walked off as I thought about the Yule Ball later this week.

~Time​ skip brought to you by wishing you met J.K Rowling~

Looking around, I was shocked to see Draco and Harry standing in the Gryffindor common room. "Yes?" I quietly asked, running a hand through my short blue hair. "We think we know your secret." Harry spoke seriously. Raising an eyebrow, I nodded my head. "And what would that be?" "You're a siren, we," he gestured to him and Draco "could tell by your voice." Sighing I nodded. "It's true, that's why I won't go to the ball." "No, you're going with one of us. It'll be fun and it'll let you relax. Please go, for us?" Draco questioned, slightly pulling a puppy dog look which made me sigh and nod.

As I got dressed once I agreed to them, I walked downstairs and met up with both boys. "Okay, Crystal hate to do this but who do you want as your date?" "I choose...."

If you chose Draco...

"I choose Draco." Draco smiled and bowed to me as he held out a hand. Giggling softly, I took his hand and apologized to Harry as he sighed but nodded. As Draco and I walked into the Great Hall, everyone gasped as they saw my gold and red dress clash against Draco's green tie. Laughing and smiling, I could easily say it was the best time of my life. We drank punch, sing along to The Witchy Sisters and slow danced. Finally, as the last slow dance ended, I turned to Draco and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, for everything." He only smiled as he kissed my forehead. "Welcome." Once the song ended, I pulled away and went to talk to Professor Dumbledore to see if I could end the dance with a song. He, of course, agreed.

If you chose Harry...

Smiling, Harry grabbed my hand and nodded his head to Draco as I smiled apologetically. Sighing, he shook his head and left the Gryffindor Common room to go find a date, most probably Pansy. Harry smiled at me as he led me through the sea of people who seemed shocked that I was even there to begin with but also that I was with one of the contestants for the tournament.

"Thank you Harry." I muttered as we danced to the last slow song that was playing by The Witchy Sisters. "Anything for you Crystal." Smiling, I kissed his cheek as his cheeks turned a flaming red. Pulling apart once the song ended, I decided to end the dance so I talked to Professor Dumbledore and he agreed.

Back to just both of them I guess...

Smiling, I went on stage and grabbed a microphone. "Hello everyone." I said as my voice carried out over the now silent room. "I just wanted to let everyone know something. I have a secret." I looked to Professor Dumbledore and saw him nod and then I turned to see Draco and Harry both giving me a thumbs up. "So everyone knows me as the quiet girl or the mysterious girl but really, I only stay quiet because I'm a siren and anytime I talk or anything, weird things happen. But I decided I was going to sing at least one song tonight." Nodding at the DJ, he put the CD in and the instruments began playing.

"I had a way then losing it all on my own
I had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown
And I'm not sleeping now, the dark is too hard to beat
And I'm not keeping now the strength I need to push me

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine it when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
And dreaming when they're gone

'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home
Calling, calling, calling home
You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine it when I'm alone home

Voices I play within my head
Touch my own skin and hope that I'm still breathing
And I think back to when my brother and my sister slept
In an unknown place the only time I feel safe

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine it when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
And dreaming when they're gone

'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home
Calling, calling, calling home
You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine it when I'm alone home

Light, lights, lights, lights
(Home, home)
Light, lights, lights, lights
Light, lights

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine it when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
And dreaming when they're gone

'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home
Calling, calling, calling home
You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine it when I'm alone home

Home, home
Light, lights, lights, lights

Home, home
Light, lights, lights, lights

Home, home
Light, lights, lights, lights

Home, home
Light, lights, lights, lights
Light, lights, lights, lights"

Everything was silent after I finished before the whole hall erupted into cheers and began chanting my name. Some were crying and some were just smiling broadly as I felt a tear fall down my cheek. That's when I knew, I'm not so mute now.