~Five~ *

***Edited in October 2022***

A/N: Just for the record, I did not attend Harry's London show so I don't know stuff like how people got into The Garage, or how they left The Garage, or if there were security guards/bouncers standing around. I know what happened during the concert due to watching it in full on YouTube (it was fucking fabulous) but I've deliberately changed some things about it for the sake of this story. So, if you went to his first show but notice differences in how I've written it, now you know why.

P.S: Even though I tried my best to accurately describe how it might feel to see Harry in concert, I actually think that whole concert part of this chapter sucks. I had so much Writer's Block for it. It was difficult for me because I haven't been to any 1D concert at all (his concert coming in December is literally the first time I'm going to see him – shame I'll finally be experiencing the accurate feeling a little too late :p) but yeah. I really do think it sucks and I feel like I rushed it a lot. Sorry about that.

As I packed Piper's backpack full of snacks, water and some noise-cancelling headphones for our upcoming drive to London, I couldn't resist humming along quietly to Sweet Creature – which was playing from Harry's album on the radio.

Piper had been running around the house excitedly all day. She was absolutely ecstatic to go to Harry's show – and she hasn't stopped smiling and giggling ever since she woke up this morning.

"Harry, Harry, Harry, we're gonna see Harrryy!" She chanted happily – bouncing on the spot with a bright grin, "Mummy, I like this song! What is it?"

I couldn't help rolling my eyes a little and letting out a soft, amused chuckle. Piper's memory was flawless when it came to Carolina, but when it came to Harry's other songs...there's still room for some improvement. After all...ever since his album came out, this is about the third or fourth time she's asked me what the title of Sweet Creature was.

"That song is called 'Sweet Creature', baby," I reminded her with a smile, "I like it, too. It's nice, isn't it? Reminds me of you sometimes, pumpkin."

"Really?" She asked eagerly.

"Mhmm," I felt my smile grow as I nodded at her, "oh, sweet creature, sweet creature, wherever I go...you'll bring me home," I sang to her softly as I picked her up off the floor and gave her a cuddle – making her giggle as she wrapped her arms around my neck with the side of her head against my chest, "you're my sweet creature, snug-bug."

She giggled again and hugged me tight. "I love you, mummy."

"And I love you, Piper. More than anything else in the whole wide world," I pressed a lingering kiss to her cheek before setting her down on the floor once again, "now go and get your shoes, darling. We'll be leaving soon."

"Yay!" She clapped her hands and began to toddle to her room, "I'm gonna see Harrryy!" I heard her happy voice echoing down the hall as she ran off.

I couldn't help breaking out an affectionate chuckle before I made my way to the kitchen and continued to pack her little bag. However, as I did, I realised that her name and address that I'd written down on the little tag on the inside of the bag was starting to fade, so I went over to the sideboard table to get a marker from one of the drawers. I then wrote over the old words – sometimes going over them more than once to make sure they were dark enough. Once I was satisfied, I put the cap back on the marker and softly blew onto the fresh ink to make it dry quicker.

"Mummy, look! I'm gonna wear my pretty shoes today!" Piper came running back into the room wearing her favourite pink shoes with lilac butterflies on them – and I immediately smiled down at her fondly.