Chapter-29

Chapter Twenty Nine

Omega's POV   

I felt myself go back to normal my body materializing into the normal plain of existence. I landed with a thud on a cold hard surface. I shook my head looking at the scene that was in front of me, there was a magnificent mansion like structure that stretched out in what seemed like forever, the ground was a desolate orange color with cracks forming, the planet looked like it didn't support life, yet here we were.

I looked beside me seeing the Daughter of Order silent, there were silent tears that were brimming her eyes, I felt guilty. I shook my head again dizziness overcoming me, I felt my vision go blurry from the poison, I shook my head against hint to get rid of the sudden aching pain. It worked, my vision cleared a little, the migraine that I had dissapearing, I was exhausted, physically, and magically.

"Let's go" I said grabbing Skye's wrist and dragging her to the mansion like structure, I went here once, I just forgot what it was called. I pushed through the main gates trying to stay conscious for as long as possible, magnificent fountains and a large front yard was littered in the very front of the mansion, different species alike were enjoying the scenery, wearing different types of clothing.

I went inside the mansion seeing the front lobby, it was huge, there were different species of Aliens were roaming free, some had purple coloured skins, while others had human like appearances but alien genes. I quickly went to the clerk grabbing the money that I had, thankfully I managed to store up the last bit of my energy to make an actual diamond. I shoved it to the clerk.

"Room for two" I said quickly, the clerk jumped a bit but grabbed the keys and tossed it to me, this planet didn't support life at all, it was more of a vacation planet, I didn't know why I suddenly flashed us here, maybe my subconscious mind. I felt myself doze off with black spots forming in my eyes, I quickly passed the keys towards Skye, I felt my body go limp my mind going to a complete shutdown

-Time Skip

I awoke feeling a miniature migraine forming, I adjusted my eyes to the sudden light, I squinted and finally adjusted to the light. I looked at my leg seeing the wound bandaged up and treated, I didn't feel the poison anymore, the poison usually won't be able to kill me, but I expended too much energy to hold the poison back.

I shook my head, a soft white bed lay before me, I looked tommy side seeing another bed, there was a faint outline of a figure I couldn't quite make out. My vision started to fully clear the room suddenly turning bright. Skye made a small sigh sitting on the opposite bed next to me, the room had plain white walls with a flat screen TV at the front, there was a wooden desk that had the TV stationed at, there were shelves scattered to the side with various types of medical supplies and medicinal equipment.

"What happened" I said groggily

"You passed out" Skye said with a little edge in her voice

"What happened while I was sleeping" 

"Absolutely nothing" She deadpanned

"What's your problem?" I asked raising my eyebrow, she crossed her arms.

"I told you not to flash me somewhere, and yet you did" Skye said turning a bit hostile.

"What I had to do it" I said.

"I could've taken them" Skye said.

"Yeah about five or seven, but there is thirty more of them, you'll eventually tire out" I said, she glared at me.

"I don't cares, atleast I will die defending my home, not abondoning it and flashing out like a coward" She said raising her voice.

"I did what I had to do, I couldn't let you die" I said

"You idiot, I wanted to die for my friends and family, you just ruined this, they died for their home, and I'm the only one who didn't" She said standing up flaring in anger. I raised my hands up in surrender.

"If you died it would've been in vain" I said raising my voice too.

"You know what just shut up, you've only made things worse and worse" Skye said almost to the brink of shouting.

"Me, you've only made things worse and worse for me too, every since you appeared, my identity was lost" I said in anger, I forgot all about my injury and was preoccupied with what was happening now.

"It's only your fucking identity, mine is my whole family and friends" She said in anger

"I've lost my family too you know, the world isn't only revolving around you" I said standing up facing the girl head on.

"And it revolves around you? It's not about you, idiot, you're not the hero" Skye said shouting

"I'm never the hero, what makes you think I am the hero now, if I let you die, it would've been in vain" I said.

"You can't see into the future, you dunno what's in vain and what's not" Skye said.

"You know what, I'm sick of you" Skye said exiting the room and shutting the door with a bang, I looked at the door with a glare.

"I'm sick of you too, good luck you ungrateful piece of shit" I said, the door opened with Skye giving a middle finger.

"Fuck you" She said and shut the door, I was at the brink of pulling my hair out, this was suppoed to be a normal and civilized conversation, in which it turned to two people cussing each other out with insults and argument. I sighed rubbing my temples, I looked at the clock, it was still 6 am. It was too early in the morning for doing this, I sighed going back into bed feeling the wound starting to act up, I hissed touching the bandaged wound. I tried my best to go back to sleep, but I just couldn't, I got out of the covers and watched some TV, it was great at keeping my mind off of things.

Word Count

1023

Words

This is just a filler chapter