Eighteen

I sat at lunch with Jungkook, Namjoon and Jackson and we're all talking about the party that's tonight. Jackson's talking about his plan for Namjoon to bring alcohol, while he himself brings weed, which I'm undeniably excited for.

Ever since I've been here the most fun I've had is, well, taking Jimin for ice cream.

I'm getting bored of listening to Jackson and Namjoon arguing about who's going to bring what, and talking about how amazing the party's going to be.

So I look over to Jungkook, planning to talk to him, but instead I just see him scrolling through Hoseok Instagram. I laugh and he looks over to me, frowning, before speaking, "He didn't follow me back." I roll my eyes and pull out my phone.

"I forgot to tell him about you." I say, scrolling through my contacts and tapping on Hoseok's. "What do you want me to say?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I don't care, just whatever." I hum before letting a smirk take over my features.

I begin typing out a message, saying it out loud as I do, "Hey Hoseok, I have a friend here who wants to fuck you and wants you to-"

"Yoongi! Fuck, no! Don't say that you idiot. I'm not creepy." He says and I glance down at his phone that's still on Hoseok's Instagram profile.

"Shutup." He murmurs before locking his phone and sliding it in his pocket.

I laugh and erase the message. "I'll call or text him later and mention you."

He nods before reminding me, "Nothing creepy." I nod back in agreement before continuing to eat lunch.

While eating, I take a glance over to Jimin's table, expecting to see him and Taehyung giggling with each other as usual. To my surprise though, when I look over to see Jimin, I don't see him at all. All I see is a lonely Tae eating lunch by himself, causing me to wonder where Jimin's at.

Jimin's P.O.V

I'm running a few minutes late as I quickly walk down the empty hallway, making my way for the cafeteria. As I'm walking I hear footsteps behind me, so I turn around to see who it is. My eyes widen when I'm met with the sight of Kevin following me.

I quicken my pace, trying to get to the lunch room as fast as I can, surely he wouldn't hurt me in front of all those people. But my attempt to walk faster is a failure, considering Kevin has what I'm guessing are the longest legs in the world versus my much shorter ones.

Kevin catches up to me quickly and before I know it, I'm suddenly yanked back by my hair, causing me to let out a loud cry.

"No! stop, please!" I yell out as he grabs me. I kick my legs, trying to get away from him before I'm slammed up against the lockers again, as usual. He looks down at me with an evil smirk, while I stare back with tear filled eyes.

"Where were you yesterday?" I suck on my lower lip, trying to hold back my sobs and shrug. "Come on, I saw you, and I know you saw me, you ran away." I don't reply, which earns me another pull to my hair.

"I-I d-don't know. I'm s-sorry"

"You're so weak." He states coldly and I spill out another apology, feeling the need to apologize for not being strong enough, for not being able to stop him and for being so unlikable. He just laughs in my face before kneeing me in between my legs, probably as hard as he can. I let out a scream of pain, loud enough that makes me wonder how nobody is hearing me, then I remember that everyone's at lunch.