Nineteen

Almost as soon as we arrive to the kitchen though, I see a tall blonde guy with a bit of facial hair approaching us. He greets Jackson and Namjoon with a high five before turning to me, holding his hand out and smiling.

"Hey, I'm Kevin."

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Yoongi." I state, looking him up and down, grimacing at his choice of shoes before looking up at his face, noticing the lip ring at the corner of his mouth along with his messy blonde hair.

He nods, then motions his head over to the drinks "Help yourself to the drinks and thanks for coming." He says before walking away into the living room. Namjoon and Jackson follow behind him, making me wonder why I've never seen him before if they're friends.

I walk over to Jungkook who's grabbing a soda out of the fridge since he's our designated driver. I grab myself a cup off of the counter before filling it halfway with some sort of alcohol.

After we both get drinks we walk into the living room together, I look around at all the people dancing before my eyes land on Jackson and Namjoon pushing each other into surrounding people. Jungkook and I make our way to where the crowded bodies are dancing and join them, dancing to the beat of the different songs that play.

~

A couple hours and a few drinks later Jungkook and I are sat down in the basement on the couch, smoking and laughing at the people around us who are more drunk than we are and stumbling around. Jungkook passes me the blunt and I take it, placing it between my lips and inhaling before pulling it away and blowing out the smoke.

"So, do you, you know, fancy anyone yet?" He asks, and I think about what he means as I pass the joint back to him.

"Do I like anyone?" I ask and laugh, causing him to laugh too and blow out the smoke he just inhaled.

"Yeah, like a Um," He takes another drag as he thinks, speaking again after blowing out more smoke, "Like a crush?" I hum and nod in understanding, stealing the blunt back out of his hand and taking another hit before answering him.

"I'm rather fond of a certain cute boy, but I don't want to jinx it yet." I reply without thinking, and I'm laughing until I realize what I've said. I want to blame it on the alcohol, but I've only had a few drinks and, I'm not wasted.

Fucking hell.

I have a crush on Jimin?

Breaking me from my thoughts is a laughing Jungkook. I look over to him to see him with his head tilted back as he blows out smoke. "A cute boy, huh?" He says, and I just shrug, stealing back the joint. "Well, I'm quite fond of a hot as hell-"

"Yeah, yeah I know you're quite fond of Hoseok." I roll my eyes and he hits my arm playfully before we go back upstairs to get more drinks. I grab a beer, while Jungkook simply gets a water. Halfway through a conversation, that Kevin guy walks in with a bottle of vodka. "Shots?"

We all nod and he grabs 4 shot glasses. He lines them all up, filling them to the top before we all swallow them down. After that, The guys get into a discussion about who knows what, leaving me and Kevin to stand around awkwardly until he speaks up.

"You're new right?"

I nod, "Yeah." I answer shortly, before adding on more. "Just here for a while though, nothing permanent." He nods along.